• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

small dinghy tender

Started by redbus9, June 09, 2009, 17:47:26 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

redbus9

Help,tender to Dignity has been stolen.need a small cheap dinghy anything considered as long as it floats.If anyone happens to see a white fiberglass dinghy with tender to dignity on the back please phone me on 99848267 and I,ll get my big stick.Stolen from boat park below Mariners Pub sliema,without one we can,t fish,thanks.    >:(
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

shanook

sorry to hear that mate, hope u find it.......

redbus9

I,ll bet the person who stole it would not want me to find him,but thanks shanook

King

me 2 im sry. once my fathers boat has been stolen ar b'bugia. a speedcraft 20ft.

fish-noob

ninja5709

I have an 11ft fiberglass dingy if you are interested call me 9988 5508

redbus9

Hi guimagri thanks for the offer but we were looking for something smaller for a tender about 6 or 7 foot just to get out to the other boat. What price were you asking for the 11ft dingy? text me on 99848267 thank you  Keith  ;D

visa

have a rubber dingy with wooden floorboard for sale in very good condition only bought last year complete with oars for the price of 580 eur if interested phne me on 79493226 or give me yr mobile number and will send you photo
RASCALA 24ft. with DF225 hp SUZUKI v6 4 stroke

redbus9

Thanks Visa but we are looking for a fiberglass one but thanks for the offer.

Kaptan Jr

if u need anew tender redbus contact me
Katpan 15ft, Cuddy cabin and powered with twin 50hp TLDI Tohatsu outboard engines