• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Awrat competition tomorrow

Started by camkev, September 25, 2008, 11:19:37 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

camkev

Is there someone who wants to join me in a fishing maraton tomorrow at sliema waterpolo pitch for eden foundation.I am lookin for 3 more buddies.They are going to put 1500 awrata in the pool(sea Water)Entrance 25 Euro each person all for the foundation.You can fish with 1 hook and no alf is allowed.You can fish with hniex,shrimps or ckal.The team will consist of 4 people with 2 people fishing at 1 time for 6 hours,then the other 2 can come in and vice versa.The awrat caught will be sold on site with a special price.If someone is interested please call me urgently on 79889810.Ups sorry...It will start friday 26th sept at 6.00 pm ending saturday 27th sept at 6.pm
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

camkev

blueskip

I wish it was next week sometime, I would have loved to have entered! :(
Blueskip

camkev

Hi blueskip,when i saw your post i taught you arrived in malta :(.

didnt get any replies :-[I wish to go cause i think it's going to be fun.I need 3 more people....cu

mulett75

I wish I could have fished in this event, but I will be there as on of the coordinators. Now it is to late to enter a team. Everything ois set. 8 teams are goin to take part.

If you want you still can come and fish for the Awrat. There is gong to be one extra space for pepole to come, pay someting and try to catch one/two awrat and they can keep them.

Try to come and bring your friends and family

See you there

camkev

Tks mulett75,give me some more info please!I can come at any time?How much do i have to pay and how many fish can we catch?Tks.I spoke to josef today of mr fish and he told me that if i get a team today i could enter.

SPITEC

I can't make it to be in a team but I am interested in the extra space.Give us more information please.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

Simon G

i wish i coul but unfortunatly i am snowed under with work  :-[ :-[ :'( :'(
maxxon 420 with 30hp tohatsu
profesional aquarist and under water photographer
semi profesional spearfisherman

mulett75

Yes you can come any time. It not certain yet the fee one has to pay but approx will be 2 euros and fiah for about 10 min or if you catch 2 awrat you will stop but you will take the fish with you

skip

camkev

redbus9

whish you had posted this info a few days ago could have got ready for it with bait etc.never mind good luck and hope you win.might see you there.
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

camkev

Didn't compete :-[I didn't find any partners.I went down at about 7.00pm to have a look.You could see a lot of awrat because the water was very clear.But they were not biting.They put them at about 3pm and they were wondering around the place.Passing by hniex,gambli and ckal but no biting.They should have put them there a day before.Some of them were also swimming in the surface looking like they were on stoned 8)

Tatanka

They must of been feeding on the weed then ??? I meant sea weed ::) It must of been a vegitarian lot of Awrat. Any way if you ever here of anything like this being held please inform as If I am in Malta I would definatly come. ;)
Galia 440 outboard 40 Tohatsu

shanook

hey u never know if it is weed or seaweed do u??can u tell the difference tatanka :)P