• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Beach casting.

Started by camkev, September 25, 2008, 18:14:00 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

camkev

Can somebody tell me were is best to go beachcasting please?We used to go at ghajn tuffieha .It was very good before they built the hotel,after that we went there about 3 times with no sucess.Also tried b bugia..nothing special..only beutiful women :-*The best place i found is ghadira.What do you think guys?Thanks
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

SPITEC

I agree I vote for Ghadira.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

LapsiBoy

I think gnejna could also be good..when i go snorkling i always see some nice imniges etc

Freeman

Camkev now you'r talking fishing the way I love, call that "nofs kedda" (sorry don't know how to say that in english) and lets spend a night surfcasting somewhere, I bring beer

rammx

kumbinazzjoni 2morrow me and a couple of  friends are gonna have a try at gnejna...its our first try regarding beach casting....if we dont catch ..we too have the beer to console ua :P:P

camkev

Keep us posted rammx....Freeman when you want we go my friend.I was going with bigboy next week...We do a bbq u xarba birra...Do you work shifts during the week?you can pm me cu

rammx

no gnejna 2day...the sea gets too murky when its exposed to strong winds  :( :( we'll have to find an alternative place

camkev

Rammx,when it's NW winds you have to forget gnejna,try your luck at ghadira.

rammx

the usual rock fishing overcame our curiosity regarding beach casting yest,,,,but we had no particular luck :( :( :@....we'll try our luck sometime next wekk ;)

EmicMalta

Quote from: camkev on September 25, 2008, 18:14:00 CET
Can somebody tell me were is best to go beachcasting please?We used to go at ghajn tuffieha .It was very good before they built the hotel,after that we went there about 3 times with no sucess.Also tried b bugia..nothing special..only beutiful women :-*The best place i found is ghadira.What do you think guys?Thanks

agree 100%

go at 1pm and you can cast for 4hrs without any disappointment.

Tudor

Hi to all in malta I am coming to live in selimia and want to know is the fishing any good in this area, and if anyone who lives there can show me around , where to fish and that sort of thing ,let me know and tight lines. Tudor

SPITEC

I need some help from you guys I caught 3 type of eels from ghadira which I threw back.I thought they were small conger eels but I am seeing them more similar to this fish in the link could it be or did someone else catch like them????
http://maltafishingforum.com/talk/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=840

bigboy

ahna dawk lapsijiet nejdulom spitec

ganni

dik hija sand eel jekk mhux sejjer zball. lingilterra juzawha bhala lixka. dawk johorgu min gor  ramel. pero ma kontx naf li malta jezistu minnhom
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today

SPITEC

The once I caught are exectly like the one in the picture and where about 15cm long and the same colour,they where nearly transperant.It's the first time I caught that type of fish!! @Ganni I caught them from ghadira so for sure they came out of the sand.