• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.
Main Menu

Strange weather

Started by LapsiBoy, September 26, 2008, 16:25:38 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

LapsiBoy

It looks like this wind isnt going to leave us alone. On a 5 day weather report www.windfinder.com it says that next tuesday will be force 8 winds ! thats almost GAIL force  :o. I gues well just chug theboats in the garage for now :'(.

skip

Depressing aye :(

Boat's been in the garage for a couple of weeks which sucks!

LapsiBoy

True Skip, was thinking of going for a sesion for clamari. Are they catching any?

LapsiBoy

Gazzetta

Tomorrow and even more sunday shouldn't be missed !!!!  ;)

Chris  8)

Perla 165

tomorrow, our frejgatina will be in garage :/ for more safe
Perla 165 with Toyota 2.2 Litre = 70 bhp.

Frejgatina 13' with acme petrol/pitrolju 10hp.

Ghazel u Huw, Igdem u kuwl !!

camkev

The weather is getting crazy guys.Be extra careful.Until it calms down a bit i am not going out.Thursday looks good 8)
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

Gazzetta

Quote from: Gazzetta on September 26, 2008, 18:05:05 CET
Tomorrow and even more sunday shouldn't be missed !!!!  ;)

Chris  8)

Forget what I've said, weather report changed instantly !!

Chris

LapsiBoy

True. The weather reports are going bonkers! changing every couple of hours :s

camkev

Thursday and friday looks good.Bigboy let's go for lampuki!!!!

bigboy

blueskip

I hope it lasts until Saturday! I have a long standing date with Placebo, to catch my first Maltese lampuki (I have caught them in the Canaries) or my first Maltese ANYTHING, apart from mullet & tiny bream :( 0430 sounds a bit alarming :o but if that's the time the ship sails, then the crew will be there "shipshape & Bristol fashion" ;D
This time tomorrow night we will be in the air, & 1000 Monday morning will see me on the pier near the Cerviola Hotel in Marsascala, with hniex tal korea, preserved shrimp, & breadflake, plus I will have my fly rod with me, to see if I can interest anything with that.
No access to a computer over there, so no report on my success or failure until I get back!hola :D If anybody wants to show me any good places or just wants some company next week, you can leave a message for me (Victor) on 27014815, I wont be there! I will be fishing! ;D
blueskip
Blueskip

camkev

What do you think about the weather for tomorrow guys?It seems that the wind will pick up force 4 from east.We where going out to the se coast.Dont know if we are going now.Anyone else going out??? :(