• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Going Beachcasting tonight

Started by Gazzetta, October 11, 2008, 09:23:32 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

camkev

Guys,we ar going beachcasting tonight.Me,bigboy,gazzetta,fortuna,lapsiboy nad rammx are going to be there.If anyone wants to come txt me on 79889810.Will be there at about 7.00pm.North side  ;)
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

mike.d.

how did the beachcasting go last night. ??? ??? ??? ???

camkev

mike.d.

sorry put it down to old age, good luck, weather not to good.

rammx

seems the weather isnt so good....
as usual friday  night comes together with  the bad weather and all the plans go down the drain :'(

bigboy

xorta sejrin ahna rammx ejja wer is d spirit

LapsiBoy

Ahna qalbna kbira ! ma nibzawx mix xita :p

rammx

jien suppost ghal ghawdex big boy kont...mux se nissogra ux ...spirit kemm trid ghandi. filkaz jekk jiftah naqa t temp mmur naqa lejna al tal qieh ...filkaz sakemm nistenna t temp jiftah immur niehu naqa spirit mill bar :P

camkev

maxxat75

LapsiBoy

Madejaqnix..kenna 4 missiet u qbadna 4 hutiet..imma addejnija :) To Be Continued imma :P

maxxat75

hehe... xi qbadtu??
Issa billi ghedtli 4 hutiet lol

Gazzetta

Same from our side, we managed to catch 10 or 11 fish, all of them were Mnieger, of which we kept only 5 as the others were released  ;)
Got the best hits and bigger fish at about 4 am, left home @ 4 pm !!

Chris  8)

camkev

We left there at about 3 am.We still had fun.At least we had some good bites. :) I caught the biggest fish until that time.But i heard that the other team got 1 bigger than mine after we left ???

LapsiBoy

I got the biggest variety of fish :) wich consisted of a mengus,awrata and a sargu. Aldo i didnt catch anything big i still had lots of fun since there was some action and was with great guys :)