• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

MFF T SHIRTS, STICKERS ETC

Started by Gazzetta, October 15, 2008, 17:48:39 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzetta

Hi guys,

when we had the last bbq @ rabat, we talked a lot about doing some Tshirts, strickers, caps etc with the MFF logo and maybe after we do out nicks on the back aswell and also we talked about doing some sort of banner to use when the MFF meets up.

What do you think ? Any ideas ? Any help from some sponsor maybe ?

Thanks
Chris

mike.d.

hi i know a guy who has a t-shirt printing buisness, lives in bugibba, if its any help.

Gazzetta

Could you get any sort of discount ?  ;)

Chris  8)

mike.d.

SPITEC

That would be a good idea guys and for the colour make it very visible so if someone has some secret places we can spot him from some good distance  ;D
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

ganni

lol nice one SPITEC, so ill have to remove any t-shirt or cap when fishing haha
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today

bigboy

Good idea boys especially now for the competition ;)

skip

Guys, one reason I haven't taken this further at the moment, is because we need to have the MFF logo touched up/enhanced or maybe re-done. It was done by a forum member but unfortunately the logo he sent was in pretty low resolution and he doesn't have a vector image of it and can't locate it.

When it comes to printing you need a good vector image otherwise the quality isn't good. I came up against this issue a couple of weeks ago when it came to having the forum membercards professional printed by a willing sponsor.

What I need to do is find someone or a sponsor to re-do or enhance the logo or pay to get it done so that we then have a good source image for printing.

Anyone know of any people?

camkev

That would be nice.Any sponsors out there??????
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

mike.d.

do you want me to check with guy, they are both keen fishermen, i guess he ill need to know quantity, etc.

Gazzetta

So maybe it will be easier !! Tell them about the forum and also to register.  If they will be keen to help us will give them quantity later on  ;)

But before that we need to redesign the logo on a higher resolution, any graphic designers out there ??

Chris  8)

redbus9

nick,are you talking of the logo that twoutes done or the old one.as regards quality of reproduction you wont get any better than the one thats embroidered on the polo shirt i gave you and also to twoutes.also if you remember when we had the first meet at the jubilee cafe in sliema i gave you the adress of the guy in gzira who does these things and also a price list and an example of his work.if you want a high resolution copy of the logo thats on your polo shirt i have it on computer and i can e-mail it to you.twoutes sent it to me and i e-mailed it to the company that produced it.
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

skip

Hi Keith, no it's the logo displayed on the forum and on the main site. The one Joe had done is indeed as you said high res so the priority is to get the current logo cleaned up into a format that will print well.

redbus9

hi nick,i,ve posted twoutes logo in the gallery under miscelleneous.
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

skip

Yep in fact I think that would be a nice image to have on the back of a T-shirt. At the front the forum logo as above and then the twoutes one for a rear image. I would like to get a few different types of images of the rear of t-shirts etc but at least we have a start :)