• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Forum Errors - Please enter them here

Started by skip, November 04, 2008, 07:09:26 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

EmicMalta

yes, the gallery is much better, much more with he page system. God job nick.

maltembu

A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn't know what a patient man she married !

There is no such thing as too much equipment.

Gazzetta

camkev

Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

skip

There may be an issue for some people trying to upload pictures into the gallery and the system telling them they have exceeded their max space limit.

Am looking into it with the gallery developer and will revert back. Please bear with us for the time being, thanks.

skip

Guys we've been having forum errors lately which I think has limited you all from uploading pictures. Please please post in here when you have problems or we won't be able to help you out as I won't be aware!

Thanks to Diplodus Sargus, Shanook and ggantno1 for highlighting there were gallery problems via PM but please do post in here.

Have arranged some of the code, let me know if you're still having issues/errors

skip

Should now be resolved for good following another major change to increase available memory limits on the server.

shanook

still the same

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/nickpm/public_html/talk/Sources/Subs-Graphics.php on line 315

skip

If you try and upload a picture that is too large you will cause a memory error.

Pictures cannot be larger than 1024px wide which will help reduce the problem.

However as there is still an issue I am re-tackling with the hosting provider.

ggantno1

Hi guys as said before from skip I had this problem as said by shannok I managed to upload some files but had to use an image converter to reduce the resolution and size of the pic from 3702x2304 to 800x600.
Listen, I like female form in minimum dress Money to spend with a capital "S" Get a date with the woman in red Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed !!!

skip

Hosting provider reckons he now has it sorted and I've done some further tests so let me know.

It should also auto resize pictures down to 1024 wide now for us, i just tried with some larger ones and it did.

kurtfalcon

When I enter the forum a sort of error is occurring. The Windfinder bit is overlapping the Recent Post's table. To tell you the truth it's not bothering me that much but I think it would be better if I report it.
#1 on the water ---kurtfalcon--- #1 on the water

skip

Hi Kurt, it's a problem on smaller monitors 15 inch, using low resolution desktop settings like 800x600 or maybe 1024x768

It will display if the monitor is bigger or screen resolution is higher. Unfortunately it seems that the forum is unable to auto resize.

Would be interested to know your monitor size, resolution setting (right click on the desktop and select properties) and whether you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox

Granitu

you're right skip it happend to me on a 15 inch 1024*768

on the 17 inch i had no problems
Good season so far.....