• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Mulett Competition.

Started by camkev, November 10, 2008, 19:24:41 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

camkev

We are trying to organize a Mulett Fishing Competition at Imsida.The competition will be open for Forum members only.We will fish in pairs and places will be chosen by POLZA.Anyone that is interested to come please let me know asap cause spaces are a bit tight.Will post later the date but the day would be a Sunday or a public Holiday for sure.
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

skip

Great idea Kev, as a shore competition I'm sure not only will alot more people get involved but also alot more members can come and watch, meet everyone etc.

Aside from a camera, this might be a good one to get on Video, and then we do some editing down to the exciting parts! Would be even better if we had more than one video camera which would give a better chance of capturing the hook ups!

EmicMalta

we re in 3. Count on us, me govanni and jean

Kaptan Jr

I'm in kev. I will find a partner
Katpan 15ft, Cuddy cabin and powered with twin 50hp TLDI Tohatsu outboard engines

Gazzetta

Same here and probably also ForTuna will   ;)

If space is limited maybe we can do it in doubles and change say every 1/2 hr.

7 and counting   ;D

Chris  8)

SPITEC

I'm in too if there is still place.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

skip

Uh oh! He's gonna come with all his tackle and def out fish you all :p

hehe!

ganni

as i already told you kevin im in too.

if you want kaptan jr we can stay together
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today

Reelin

i'm in too but i would need a partner if its a doubles competion...i still do not know no one in here...
Gone fishin', be back at dark-thirty!

mike.d.

i would love to come and watch, see how its done, but where is imsida ?

Aab131

I will enter and I will bring a partner myself.

suffrun

I would like to join but since I work on shift basis it would be more practical for me if one announces on which date the competition will be held. What are the proposed dates?

Tatanka

I will join too. Any one wants to double up with me !!!!
Galia 440 outboard 40 Tohatsu

bigboy

im in aswell although im shit in mulett :P

Diplodus Sargus

hello guys me and sargu xih will take part but we need to know tha date when it will be organized. thanks
Sargu imperjali