• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Sajd ghal-lizz

Started by rodfar, November 16, 2008, 18:54:56 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

rodfar

Jien ghadni bidu, hawn xi hadd jaghtini ftit ideat kif nista nistad ghal-lizz? kemm mill-art u kif ukoll min fuq dghajsa. grazzi hbieb

SPITEC

Mill-art tuza qasba ta action bejn 10-30 jew 20-40,harira bejn 0.25 sa 0.30 u lures bejn 90mm sa 120mm.Dik l-opinjoni tieghi u ghal fuq il-bahar hawn aktar min itik opinjonijiet ghax ma tantx mort alih pero meta mort b'lure deep diver dejjem hdimt.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

kris

fittex habieb em topic shih kif andek tistad alih...jismu Fishing for Barracuda

http://maltafishingforum.com/talk/index.php?topic=685.0
15ft Marino Atom 450 Powered by Tohatsu 30hp 4-stroke Fuel Injection

28ft Luzzu Powered by Twin 45 Hp Perkins

rodfar

Diplodus Sargus

Hello guys listen! Tomorrow im thinking to go spining at ta xbiex near black pearl or the nearby area. Have someone seen any cudas there cause i dont want to stay there without any fish around.

Thanks for your help in advance guys!
Sargu imperjali

SPITEC

I don't know my friend it's not my area but you never know where fish are gone be in that particular day.Just give it a try!
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

redbus9

If you wan,t to see cudas before you fish for them on another day,pick a very calm evening after dark,say 7-8 o,clock and go to the corner of the promenade on balluta bay where it meets the barracuda restaurant. take some bread and if you look sraite down you will see a small gulley heading out into the bay (sraite out from the promenade) you will be able to see because the restaraunt has a floodlight on the side.throw the bread out so it sinks slowly into the gulley and the small fish will start to eat it.thats when the cudas come to attack the small fish.you cn see it happening from the promenade.if you go to see it post a reply on this page of what you think and if you want i take you fishing for them when i,m back in malta end of febuary.hope this helps,but don,t catch them all. ;D
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

Diplodus Sargus

If i have some time i give it a try and i let you know my friend....but when you're back in malta i will accept your invitation with great pleasure.
Thanks!
U btw tibzax mhux se naqbadhom kollha dak bigboy jaghamel hekk hehe
Sargu imperjali

redbus9

no problem,i,ll post on the forum when i,m back and we can arrange for a few hours fishing one evening and a few beers after. ;)
If you can't eat it don't kill it.