• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Trolling dead bait fish videos

Started by cla144, November 25, 2008, 14:16:53 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

bigboy

cla144

The price include one rig which is made of high quality brass and stainless steel. Mounted with wire rope, stainless steel split ring and and high quality treble hook. Together with packaging and instructions to use.

ganni

i think if you reduce a bit the price thy will be a bit more attractive mate ;)
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today

bigboy

suffrun

seems to be very promising. Would be great if we are informed when it will be launched.

skip

See if you can make a few rigs available for testing. You could do it like anyone getting a free rig for testing will need to submit detailed feedback and a writeup/testimonial. Jonathan might be interested in testing and do a review.

cla144

Yes in two weeks time I shall have 20 rigs available which will be given for testing.

Regarding the price I don't know whats wrong?? If I reduce the price I have to cut down on quality and I don't want any negative feedback because of this. The price is VAT inclusive. They are very labour intensive and the costs are high.

They are priced like any other meduim sized artificial lure like rapala, yo-zuri and the like. How much is an average artificial lure??? Its between 10 - 15 euros...

The rig its compared as 3 sizes of lures in 5 versions. The rig takes bait fish sizes from 3 - 6 inches and you can rig the following types of bait lacci, bobin,vopa,sawrella and kavalli.

On top of that it has all the advantages of live bait and artificial lures alike. You are rigging a bait fish so it has the following characteristics: natural colour, feel/taste when the fish bites, smell and most important it has natural eyes. The eyes of bait fish are a key element for catching predatory fish. Thats why artificial lure manufactures invest millions of dollars in research and development to develop eyes which are very close to nature.

An other important element is that the rig can be trolled up to 5 knots which cannot be done with current known rigs with live bait. Now I am developing a 2nd generation of rigs which can be trolled up to 10 knots without bait washout. You can troll the same bait for hours and its stay whole.

cla144

When they are available I will let you know :-)

cla144

The_Gaffer

Great - looking forward to testing out this rig...hopefully with equally great results
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

LapsiBoy

Your rig sounds very interesting and its also versitail because it can be trolled with the normal 4-5 knots but at the same time it does the job of dead bait. Im very keen on testing out your new rig mate! and i imagine that it will have some good results...w'ell wait and see :)

mulett75

It seems that this new rig has generated lot of interest. Prosit

placebo

the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

shanook

Ramio might be able to try it out for Kubrit see how it stands to a good sized fish...U have to ask ramio as I am just assuming. personally I can't test it for u as my boat is on the hard now.

ganni

if you want i can try it for dentex, even in competition with a live bait or fresh squid or cuttle fish, however i still have my doubts. it still looks great
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today