• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Started by noztheviking, December 12, 2008, 21:20:24 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

noztheviking

Hi may I Say to one and all on the Malta Fishing Forum A very Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year. And may each and every one of you get all that you wish for!!!! with all out best from Noztheviking and Mrs Viking and the rest of the Viking Family

ramio

Same to you mate. Best wishes to all the vikings.
Can't wait to go fishing

shanook

Happy Xmas and the Best of New Year to all MFF members ........... Happy holidays..

baghira

Happy xmas Mr. Viking.. and by any chance, have you seen my viking picture in Miscellaneous????
I might well be a good member of your genere
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

noztheviking

Happy Christmas and Merry New YEAR To Baghira and yes I have seen yor viking picture and yes you would be made very welcome on our viking raids, In fact judging by your beard and the size of you we will put you in charge of the pillaging and plundering. In fact I think you would do a right good job of it !!!!!!!! HA HA HA What are you like at rowing a viking longship because I like to go for a waterski now and again HE HE HE  Well all the best to you and your family and may Thor and ODIN Grant you all your wishes  NOZTHEVIKING

Gazzetta

Quote from: shanook on December 13, 2008, 12:02:28 CET
Happy Xmas and the Best of New Year to all MFF members ........... Happy holidays..

Same from me !!

Chris

camkev

Ho Ho Ho my friends!!!Happy xmas to all at home 8) ;)
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

fisheye

Happy Christmas to you all and all your family
Buccaneer 147 powered by Yamaha 85

The_Gaffer

A very happy xmas to you all.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

mulett75

Wishing all the best for the Christmas festivities and a good fishing for the next year to all fishing forum members, thier friends and families

bigboy

Granitu

happy christmas...

gaffer u big boy x inhu milied minar christ????
Good season so far.....

Buddhagrass

HAPPY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE over here at MFF. Hope we all have a great New Yr full of health, joy and great fishing  ;)
If you ain't living on the edge, your taking too much bloody space

Visit my Photo Sets @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhagrass

SPITEC

Merry Christmas to all the members of this great family and your families.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

mike.d.

to all of my new friends and those i have yet to meet, a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year, to you and your families.