• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

birzebbuga fishfarms - spearos

Started by placebo, February 22, 2009, 21:40:47 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

placebo

anybody have some information on what they are keeping in the farms inside Birzebbuga bay, just under the St Lucian tower?

yesterday i got myself near the farms and they were feeding the fish!

Wow......some incredible spalshes and they looked like tuna!

For surely they keep giltheads but in one of the cages it was totally different. Some of the fish were just half the size of my boat.

Any spearo have some more info????? :o :o
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

ggantno1

I dont know but I dont think its tuna becouse were they keep the awrat its really shallow over there !!
I dont know but once I heared that they were going to try to fish farm the aj ( accola ) maybe they have started !!!!
Listen, I like female form in minimum dress Money to spend with a capital "S" Get a date with the woman in red Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed !!!

kris

guys...i don't know if this is the case but some time ago during summer i visited a friend of mine who works at san lucjan. and yes they were experimenting fish farming with accol.
15ft Marino Atom 450 Powered by Tohatsu 30hp 4-stroke Fuel Injection

28ft Luzzu Powered by Twin 45 Hp Perkins

mulett75

It has been some time that they are trying to breed the Accol. About 3/4 years ago some one had entered in the fish farms and stole about 15 big accol from the fish farms. Last information that the media was informed about this was last year. It was announced that they managed to breed with success the accol.

LapsiBoy

placebo

l-awrata tohrog mill fish farm kieku.... imma dik!!!!!!!!!!

neville

silver craft 395

ggantno1

Filkas mux nejnuha daqxejn ahna biex tohrog  ;)  ;)  ;)
Ara nicajta ma jmurx ikun qieghed jaqraha xi qaddies  ;D
Listen, I like female form in minimum dress Money to spend with a capital "S" Get a date with the woman in red Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed !!!

Kaptan Jr

HAHAHA xieraq jaharbu  minflok awrat nibdew naqbdu l accol bil qasba issa!!!!!!
Katpan 15ft, Cuddy cabin and powered with twin 50hp TLDI Tohatsu outboard engines

neville

silver craft 395

placebo

go and see them Cheddar! 

tibqa skantat!

fabrizioviper

xi erba snin ilu kienu qed jippruvaw jamru laccol , iva placebo li rajt ifawwar huwa  ACCOL .
If I give you a fish I'll be feeding you once, if i'll show you how I caught it I'll be feeding you for ever.