• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Do it Once, Do it right!

Started by skip, February 24, 2009, 19:01:46 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

Cast iron manifolds are old technology and a thing of the past. In contact with water which circulates around the cooling jacket, they rust out fairly quickly and when this happens and they leak into your engine within one week of saltwater in your motor, you will be up for a new engine.

Maltaboating.com now offering a series of high quality stainless steel marine manifolds for inboard boat engines. These manifolds reduce fuel usage, are longer lasting than existing manifolds and are available for many engines like Mercruiser, Volvo, BMW, OMC and more. These Stainless steel manifolds will never block up with rust. Water is able to flow through freely all the time, whereas the old cast-iron manifolds would rust and block-up thus increasing fuel consumption and higher engine temperatures, which may lead to engine overheating which will result in serious engine trouble.

Some benefits of our Stainless Steel Manifolds:

Longer lasting than cast iron
They are 75% lighter than cast iron manifolds
Have improved water and exhaust flow thanks to the one piece design
Increased fuel economy by up to 20%
Increased output by up to 10%
They come with two sacrificial anodes to prevent electrolysis.
They are MIG and TIG welded for added strength and durability.
They are easily installed - No expert know-how needed. Typical installation in just 45 minutes.
They cost almost as the cast iron manifolds.
All manifolds are Mig welded,this creates strength and also Tig welded, this process melts the two welded surfaces together.

Our Manifolds come with a 5 year Limited Guarantee.

Special offer to the Malta Fishing Forum Members - We will offer the polished Stainless Steel Set for the price of the Powder coated. A saving of Euro 200. Offer valid till end of May 2009.  

Sole Distributors in Malta: Maltaboating.com
Email: sales@maltaboating.com
Mobile: +356 79466868

shanook

these exhaust manifolds are for outboards only or for inboard engines as well.

skip

I believe Inboards only, not outboards.

jezzb

Hi,

I confirm that these manifolds are for inboard engines and are available for Mercruiser, OMC, Volvo Penta, Chevy, GM, Buick,BMW and other makes. I have had them on my boat for the past year and I have had no problems whatsoever. They are very light - only 16 kgs for both and I installed them myself. Gaskets and bolts were inluded in the box. They also look great when I want to show off my engine. Many people think that these manifolds are for racing engines, but it is not the case. These are for pleaseure boats. You get more torque and your engine will run cooler. After a run with my boat I can touch the manifolds without burning my hands. I could never touch my cast iron manifolds - they used to become extremely hot.

Hope this helps
Thanks
Jezz
www.teakforboats.com
www.boatcaresupplies.com
www.maltaboating.com
www.maltaboatingforum.com

LapsiBoy

jezzb

BMW marine engines do exist and some people here in Malta have it on their boat.

Regards
Jesmond
www.teakforboats.com
www.boatcaresupplies.com
www.maltaboating.com
www.maltaboatingforum.com