• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Fishing trips 2009

Started by shanook, March 16, 2009, 08:10:01 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

shanook

All those interested in joining a fishing trip for Alungi and/or bottom fishing please submit your interest as the season is getting closer..........

camkev

Same here.Just leave your name and contact number.If i have any spaces for alungi and bottom fishing it's not a problem.This is very good for those people who doesn't have a boat.Thanks Shanook for suggesting.
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

redbus9

i would love to come if anyone has a place.Leaving Malta 6 April back about 20 May. Thanks Guys. ;D  ;D  ;D
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

mulett75

I will be very pleased to join in for both Alongi and bottom fishing. Thanks for thr offer

cityfish

I would love to experience such a fishing trip! Both alungi and bottom fishing! Thanks!

The_Gaffer

Enjoy the experience of alongi/deep sea fishing on The Gaffer.  All those interested are to leave their name and contact number, ideally here or using a PM.  I can take up to 4 people + myself at one go for Alongi.  This is a cost sharing experience, so if we're on full crew, the cheaper it is. Those who are not familiar with The Gaffer please use the link below:
http://maltafishingforum.com/talk/index.php?action=gallery;cat=11;sortby=date;orderby=desc;start=60
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

Kaptan Jr

Me too guys I can take 2 persons + me at a time.  I will be going out for alungi from the beginning of june till july and afterwards we will be preparing for lampuki. I will contact you later when the season approaches and welcome on board Bumble Bee guys..........
Katpan 15ft, Cuddy cabin and powered with twin 50hp TLDI Tohatsu outboard engines

pupu

selva 12ft dinghy with selva 30hp

robby017

Wouldn't mind some bottom fishing... well any type of fishing for that matter
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

Freeman

If anyone would be planning a jigging trip not in weekends, I'd be interested to tag along, thx.

castillojer

anytime anywhere please let me know by PM I am ready and dying to go
Jeremy

The_Gaffer

Short Notice:
Cost sharing trip for Alungi tomorrow Tuesday 16 June.  We have 1 place left for the trip.  Allocation is on 1st come 1st serve basis.  Please contact either me on 79441203 or Kris on 99191188.  Time is 4.30am, meeting place: Pontoon A, Msida Marina
Hurry!!!!!
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

kris

15ft Marino Atom 450 Powered by Tohatsu 30hp 4-stroke Fuel Injection

28ft Luzzu Powered by Twin 45 Hp Perkins

clutch_kick

I'd be interested, subject to my stupid and sensless work roster.  I have my own Jigging rod/Lures too.  So anyone wanting to share costs, since i do not have a boat ... just leave me a pm.
Official Molix, Major Craft, DUO and SeaSpin agent for Malta.

gozo123

anyone in gozo ill be happy to come for any fishing!! let me know.. thank you!!!
can you plz right back in english im am not the best in maltes thank you!