• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.
Main Menu

barbaric

Started by mike.d., April 10, 2009, 15:43:31 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.d.

have been informed the island practising this evil deed is of south africa, say no more eh!

MartinB

Really but alot of the South African coast is full of sharks! Especially during the annual sardine migration ! why the hell would they need to use a dog as live bait? A**holes!

Seahunter

Quote from: MartinB on April 12, 2009, 17:45:37 CET
QuoteGranted, all you said is true but still one cannot possibly compare a dog to a worm mate, no matter the country he's coming from.
x2
Although its also true that in some countries (oriental in particular) cats & dogs are little more than a tasty meal,but even then at least they will get a relatively clean/painless death!!
As oppossed to having a shark hook jammed through their nose (i saw the e-mail in question & signed the petition) and being mauled by a shark or a marlin..B*****ds is too nice a term to describe these "people"  >:(

I agree 100% with you Martin, to do something like that to an animal is unbeleivable, more and more to a dog, the man's best friend!!!
The killing of an animal should be quickly and humanely as much as possible.

mike.d.

have sent email mate, i wish i could say enjoy, its not a nice email.

bigboy

isma guys ax ma nihdux cans nistadu b ilsien il kunjata ax sharks ? :P

rokku_26

hemm cans li il hut jitla mejjet fil wicc big boy

Buddhagrass

Quote from: bigboy on April 16, 2009, 20:16:10 CET
isma guys ax ma nihdux cans nistadu b ilsien il kunjata ax sharks ? :P

haha ... tajba din
If you ain't living on the edge, your taking too much bloody space

Visit my Photo Sets @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhagrass

baghira

Although we should not ridiculate such practices.....I have to admit guys that you made me laugh.....
Jekk tahdem tal-kunjata, nerga nirranga ma l-gharusa li kelli 6 snin ilu.
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fish-noob

Hi Guys,

Watch this video ;) dog attacks shark lol, maybe its payback time. this boxer has got balls. hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkExrrm_sQ&NR=1

ramio

Fish was nearly dead!!
Can't wait to go fishing

mike.d.

have just recived a really nice email in contrast to this subject, if i can email it to anyone on this site, please.