• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Maltese Fish Topic Locked. Post Comments Here.

Started by Arti2, April 09, 2009, 06:38:49 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Arti2

I Locked the Maltese/English Fish Names Topic just to leave only the information there.

New Members can visit this link:

http://maltafishingforum.com/talk/index.php/topic,610.msg4638.html#msg4638

Maltese to English Names visit www.renotonna.yolasite.com

Arti2

One can use the search  function on the right hand corner.

Type name of fish, Common or Scientific. Example Diplodus Sargus and you will have links with results.

For new members who do not know that this topic exists. This topic includes fish names together with pictures.

bmamo

i found the Malta Bookers page on fishes of Malta very helpful guys.

well done to whoever created that page!
Il-Kaptaaaan bil-piiiipa f'halquuuu

redbus9

If you put the malta bookers site into your favorites site all you have to do when you want to know the name of the fish is click on favorites,scroll to maltbookers,click on it, find the fish,then when you have finished click on close and you are back to the forum page you were on before.
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

Arti2

Yes I know that, but what I tried to explain is that one can find the particular fish in this forum using search function and finding it in the topic I created.

skip

Yeah there's no need to go offsite. Arti stayed putting keywords on all the fish so there's absolutely no reasn whatsoever! That took alot of time and dedication on Arti's behalf.

sajjiedf2

When i'm not fishing, I'm bored):xD

redbus9

If you can't eat it don't kill it.

Arti2

If there is something that needs to be corrected feel free and point out where. It is also good to know that there are sites intended for the same purpose. But my intention was to put something in our forum.