• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Bulk Purchase of Momoi Fishing Line

Started by skip, April 15, 2009, 15:35:02 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

Dear All,

We have managed to secure a contact for the bulk purchase of Momoi (Diamond Fishing Products) monofilament line, Braid, and accessories, crimps etc and we would like to extend to the offer to all forum members who might be interested in benefitting.

You can have a look at the product range here: http://www.diamondfishing.com/

Hi-Catch Diamond Mono seems to be of particular interest. Most of the mono is available in clear, blue and hi-vis yellow which is a matter of preference and easy identification of your lines, there doesn't seem to be any different in terms of line visibility once in the water.

Diamond offers tensile strengths up to 200% of stated line tests, so 30lbs line tends to break at a much higher amount that most mono, whilst still saving you space on your reel without having to go to a larger diameter line.

Braid is available in 300, 600, 1200 and 5000 yard spools.

Mono in 1000, 3000 and 8000 yard spools, with the most cost effective 'personal' spool size being 3000 yards which will let you spool more than one reel or you can keep it for when you need to re-spool your line.

I think most people would prefer to have their own spools rather than us buying a large 8000 yard spool and asking everyone to come over with their rod and reel to spool their line which may be somewhat time consuming for them although it does make for the cheapest cost per yard in that way.

They also have standard mono, IGFA rated mono, Illusion high abrasion resistance mono, leader coils up to 700lbs, fluoro coils up to 440lbs,  wind on leaders, lock sleeves, rotary ball bearing swivels - with our without tournament snap swivels.

Post back with a reply on what you're interested in, type of line/accessory, how many yards you need, if you want individual spool or bulk (bring your rod/reel over), colour and line breaking strength needed, eg. 30lbs

Once we have all this info we will then be able to work out the costs and confirm back to you so that you can make a decision on whether to order or not.

Thanks,

Skip

The_Gaffer

Guys, additional to Skip's note, please try and be quick about your requirements, as we need to move fast since the fishing season is fast approaching.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

Gazzetta

Can you give us an idea of what will you purchasing please ?

Mono ? Braid ? LB ?? Lenght etc

Thanks

Chris

skip

You can order whatever you like in whatever quantity you like from the items listed in the quantity above. The bulk order will be placed as one lot with the shipping costs distributed accordingly, the only difference is perhaps in the amount of line we will be getting which will dictate the spool size if people would rather it comes or a bulk spool.

We will definately be ordering:

Momoi Diamond 30lbs in Brilliant Blue or Hi-Vis Yellow
Momoi Diamond 40lbs in Brilliant Blue or Hi-Vis Yellow

Momoi 65lbs Braid in 600 yard spools (perfect for spinning/jigging reels)
Momoi 130lbs hollowcore Braid in 600 and 1200 yard spools

Momoi Hi-Catch 30lbs std Mono
Momoi Hi-Catch 50lbs std Mono

Momoi 30 and 50lbs Fluorocarbon Leader coils 100 yard coils

Momoi Lock sleeves Size S for 0.60mm - 0.75mm

shanook

the sleeves are in copper or aluminium?

placebo

i would be interested in 65lbs braid but in 1200 spools as i need 2 more spools.

if this works out i will inform you of a contact where we can get the Original Rapalas in all sizes and modela at a very good wholesale price.

i will inform one of the moderators with the contact as i do not have time to coordinate and will get like 10 RAPALAS each at a good price.
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

maltembu

I'm interested in Momoi Diamond hi catch mono 40lbs in Brilliant Blue 1000 yards spool..  thanks..
A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn't know what a patient man she married !

There is no such thing as too much equipment.

skip

placebo

hi catch is a very good brand Skip. I buy such line for handlines from George (IL KING ) KACcA u sajd ta MXlokk.

the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

busumark

ta xix (KING) placebo? tal qried  ;D  ;D  ;D

camkev

@skip...i dont think we will have a big order.When do you think you will be closing it?
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

Jonathan

I will get some Momoi Hi-Catch 50lbs std Mono to spool 2 reels, as well as some fluoro leader and crimps as gaffer uses for albies
---- www.BoatLinkMalta.com ----
The Website For 2nd Hand Boats

Granitu

is there available any fluro leader and crimps ideal for jigging
Good season so far.....

skip

Quote from: Jonathan on April 18, 2009, 04:40:33 CET
I will get some Momoi Hi-Catch 50lbs std Mono to spool 2 reels, as well as some fluoro leader and crimps as gaffer uses for albies

1120 yards should do both reels.

Gaffer spools 40lbs diamond and then 60lbs fluoro I believe but he will need to confirm. Jonathan you can go 40, 50 or 60lbs on the std Momoi mono.

Fluoro leaders 60lbs or 80lbs you'll need to let me know and crimps will be getting a decent number of Size S and M crimps

skip

Granitu fluoro leader can be used as you wish, just choose your line rating depending on the fish you are targeting and then you can still crimp it. I crimped all my fluoro with no issues.

Order will be closed end next week and will revert back with prices so we don't take long.