• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Please Help re Throttle.

Started by camkev, June 07, 2009, 08:37:22 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

rammx

hope you will sort everything out kev ..........

robby017

Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

Gazzetta

Kif isib jghidilna tibzax rob, qed jistenna l parts minghand l mechanic ha jordna minn barra jekk dawk li sab ma jaqblux.

camkev

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlungi here we come,i found 1 guys at last!!Will fit tomorrow morning and hopefully saturday will be in the water...u next week al alungi!!Fingers crossed.Tks guys for your help!!   ;) :D ;D
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

benri

great news camkev! I was just about going to send a message to hijack your crew for the competition if they didn't have with whom to go! :-) I only had one problem - how my boat was going to plain with me, robby and bigboy :-)
I'd rather be fishing.....

robby017

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...... Ed tara bigboy, kemm ahna prezjuzi.... edin fit transfer market minghajr ma nafu

camkev

:) I found out what the fault was,it was the wire of the kill switch,it was touching another wire and no current was coming in to the engine.....we started the engine and everything is ok now.Hopefully by next week boat will be in the water..will give it a try out at sea for the first 2 days.If everything goes well will be in for the alungi competition next week.If i find some crew still available!!
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

Destination Sea

Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

benri

prosit kev! if u have no crew I can sell you some of mine - They're not cheap but we'll arrange something :-)
I'd rather be fishing.....

shanook

i have MartinB on the transfer list...................hehehe kidding Martin.

robby017

skip

Damn those kill switches!! At least it's sorted Kev