Started by Buddhagrass, June 25, 2009, 18:36:28 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddhagrass

If you ain't living on the edge, your taking too much bloody space

Visit my Photo Sets @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhagrass

nemo

ggantno1

Seriously Nemo???????????
Listen, I like female form in minimum dress Money to spend with a capital "S" Get a date with the woman in red Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed !!!

nemo

iwa ghadu kemm cempili siehbi m zurrieq gieli mar jghum mieghu l isptar qieghed ghandu xi ferita fonda f siequ

ggantno1

U z*bb di sena x sahta geja istra fuqna!!! Nispera li mhux gravi !!!
Hudu hsib guys ghax vera ta periklu sar l bahar , fi ftit gimghat ga 2 min nies korrew!!!!
Listen, I like female form in minimum dress Money to spend with a capital "S" Get a date with the woman in red Wanna be in heaven with three in a bed !!!

nemo

nahseb ahjar jaghmlu zoni protteti ghad dghajes milli ghamlu zoni protteti ghas sajd bil harpoon

Translation:

I think it was better if they did protected zones for boats instead of protected zones for spearfishing. (fishfinder)

mike.d.

skip

Sorry to hear this, D was last online 5 days ago http://maltafishingforum.com/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=460 when readin the article in the times I wasnt sure if he was a spearo or a scuba diver let alone a forum member.

Let's be far more careful at sea and wish D a speedy recovery whilst hoping that the injuries sustained are not too bad.

Granitu

very bad guys.... at this time of the year it is impossible to swim in that area
Good season so far.....

Seahunter

Quote from: Granitu on June 26, 2009, 06:23:56 CET
very bad guys.... at this time of the year it is impossible to swim in that area
When are the authorites going to begin enforcing speed limits along the coasts?  What are they waiting for?  Its the same every summer, with nearly all our most frequented areas becoming a No-go zone because some boat/jetski owners don't give a damn who's in the sea.  Qawra, Mellieha, Marsalforn and Bahar ic-caghak are the first that come into my mind.

Get well soon D...

baghira

Shit guys............
I will try to send letters to all whom i think are responsible for promoting this issue of safety awareness.
I beleive you all beter do same as me, if you wish........
We moan and moan and moan, but that's all........
Come on wake up guys..................

Wish D a full recovery soon. I could have been with him yesterday, since that he sent me a mail telling me he had a couple of days off. I will go to visit him in few hours, and let you know how he is guys.

Last weekend at gozo, a couple of stupid jetski drivers, noticed a bouy, and what they did is a race around this bouy????????Can you beleive??
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Buddhagrass

Oh my god .... what a shock  >:( ..... just called Clint D. Visiting him later on.
If you ain't living on the edge, your taking too much bloody space

Visit my Photo Sets @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhagrass

Granitu

true sea hunter, but the problem lies in abusive renting of jet skies and boats to people who don't know a heck about sea rules or a diver buoy.

so, even if you impose them, it would be in vain since they would still surpass them and come over the zone, especially in the ne winds where a little out would be rough and near shore would be acceptable
Good season so far.....

markcam

When I read 26 and from zurrieq in the times, he was the person who immidieately came to mind.  Hope he has a speedy recovery.

I swore that at this time of year I will never swim the North Coast (At a distance) as I always had very close encounters, especially with tourist carriers such as YellowFun, Sun N Fun etc.  It would be interesting if we organise ourselfs and get a camera and go to these hot spots. We anchor a buoy at the required distance for boats to stay off shore and film any perpatrators.  Then we can actually see if the authorities will do something about it. 

Destination Sea

Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20