• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

BBQ Presentation Event - 18th July

Started by skip, July 08, 2009, 19:45:25 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

shanook

fishfinder I am at bugibba and to find those photos I need to dig up the family album when i go back home........

fishfinder

Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

baghira

Tghiru ghalija intom.
Splodieli il-computer u ma stajtx inwegibkom.

You envy me. My PC got sick and I couldnt' reply.
The only problem I got is underwater, when d fish see my nicely polished scalp, they swim away. That is why I have to wear the hood all the time.
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shanook

And anyway the ones who dont have hair is because we have a perfect head so mother nature didnt give us hair to hide it. We are blessed the rest keep ur hair on u need it to hide ur ugly scalp :)PPPPPPPPPP

noztheviking

Well said Shanook us baldys should wear our glowing domes with pride!!!!!! I know that my dome is a solar panel for a Sun powered sex machine, HA HA HA,  AS IF,

shanook

There is no harm and I presume perfectly legal to dream no????????

ramio

Depends the age noztheviking, when you arrive at a certain age, there's no performance not even if you have a 3 phase supply available, let alone a solar powered head.
Can't wait to go fishing

noztheviking

Dont know there may be snow on the mountains but theres still plenty of fire in the boiler room,and you can still get a good tune out of an old but good violin, But alas its no good if the strings are broken EHH !!!!!! HA HA HA

ramio

Well as they say, where there's a will, there's a way, or else good to think like that. Like a friend friend of mine used to say: " A dirty mind is a joy forever".......and that's what I'm afraid will be the only thing left.
Can't wait to go fishing