• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

New Gallery Board - Dolphins

Started by skip, July 23, 2009, 06:36:31 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

Guys,

I've added a new gallery board 'Dolphins'

I encourage you to upload pictures you've taken of Dolphins and even perhaps let us know the date/time and location as this helps people studying their movements.

Any non VIP or Premium member who has pictures can send them to me at admin@maltafishingforum.com and I will upload for them

Thanks

Skip

shanook

do they have to be pics nick? As we spotted dolphins between cirkewwa and Marfa playing with the Gozo ferry date: Wed 15th July at about 3pm.......dont know if this type of information is related.......

camkev

How do upload the video cause i have a very good one on facebook!!
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

LapsiBoy

Skip i dont have a picture but me and my friend have seen a dolphin while spinning at zurrieq about 100-200Max metres out.

Moonwalker

I have a video too. Need some editing first though.
Petecraft 20 - twin Mariner 150HP EFI

skip

The gallery doesn't support video unfortunately, but you can upload to youtube and then use the youtube icon on new post to link it in here.

Also in this thread we could keep a running account of where dolphins were spotted.

busumark

22.07.09 three dolphins about 5 miles off gnejna

skip

Okay guys, yesterday I purchased the Video Addon for the gallery and after some initial problems got it up and running.

This is limited to VIP MEMBERS ONLY and you will find then when you click on a board category next to add picture you now have Add Video. You can either upload the video direcly on to the forum (but please try and keep file sizes and video durations small/low) or you can insert the video URL from a video that you've uploaded on Youtube, Google Video Etc

Supported local formats are wmv,avi,mpg,mov,rm,ram,rpm,flv,asf,asx,swf

Max resolution 640x480

There may be some intial teething problems so do let me know in the forum error section

fishfinder

Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

MartinB

21.07.09 small pod of 3-5 dolphins about 50m from the shore around the vicinty of Ras ir-rahab point...It would be cool to get a decent pic of some dolphins in their natural enviroment one time..but unfortunatly i have enough trouble with taking a decent pic of a fish right in front of me  ;D ::)

shanook

if u put an ad i am sure that a lot of volunteers will come with u to take pics Martin (mind u their aim would be to get to know ur fishing spots)

LapsiBoy

MartinB

Quote from: shanook on July 27, 2009, 09:08:18 CET
if u put an ad i am sure that a lot of volunteers will come with u to take pics Martin (mind u their aim would be to get to know ur fishing spots)
LOL :)

Seahunter

Quote from: MartinB on July 26, 2009, 23:34:17 CET
21.07.09 small pod of 3-5 dolphins about 50m from the shore around the vicinty of Ras ir-rahab point...It would be cool to get a decent pic of some dolphins in their natural enviroment one time..but unfortunatly i have enough trouble with taking a decent pic of a fish right in front of me  ;D ::)

Wow that close to shore!  I wish someday I'll encounter them while diving, it will be an amazing experience swimming with them!

EmicMalta

Quote from: Seahunter on July 31, 2009, 08:04:54 CET
Quote from: MartinB on July 26, 2009, 23:34:17 CET
21.07.09 small pod of 3-5 dolphins about 50m from the shore around the vicinty of Ras ir-rahab point...It would be cool to get a decent pic of some dolphins in their natural enviroment one time..but unfortunatly i have enough trouble with taking a decent pic of a fish right in front of me  ;D ::)

Wow that close to shore!  I wish someday I'll encounter them while diving, it will be an amazing experience swimming with them!

Darba gew mijaj. Tkun qed towm u jigu mijek  differnti milli tinzel towm hdejjom. Personalment ma tantx hadt gost bijom u tlajt.