• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Marine Engines, Inboard/Outboard Maintenance, and boat related maintenance.

Started by baghira, July 29, 2009, 20:38:06 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

baghira

Hi guys,
Many times I find it really difficult to contact a marine mechanic, electrician, etc.
So why don't we do a list here of contact persons, that we might need one day or another..........
Like mechanics,
electricians,
Fibre repairers,
trailer repairers etc
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

guido99

For Trailer Repairs, alterations, grit blasting and Zinc Metallization you can contact me on  99490531

Mike Agius
Metal Innovations Limited
Triq Il Birrerija, Mriehel
Hey, what part of "Bring your own Beer" didn't you understand ?

suffrun

baghira

baghira

I have recently covered cabin walls with carpeting,vinyl,and alcantara fabric.I also manufacture ceilings in marine plywood and cover these with foam and fabric.Should be interested please call on 79462986.
Manufactures also suncanopies.
Regards
Jigging Master

baghira

Inflatable Dinghi Repairs on site.

Naf wiehed mario miz zurrieq , kien jahdem manoel island ta tarzna, jigi jsewilek hu fuq il-post gewwa dejjem.
Ma jihux hafna, u ghamili bicca xoghol tal genn fuq dinghy tieghi.

mario 99486015.

Spirit of Jason

Not sure what you may think guys but have a look here for spare parts.

http://www.keypart.com/

Captain Gus

baghira

There's one in Burmarrad. If I'm not mistaken when you go down It-Telgha t'Alla u Ommu on the way to Salina. First or second turning on the left on way to Burmarrad centre. There's a big yard. It's called Y&P. Tel: 21584815. Give them a call. (sand blasting)

baghira

This is the Telephone Number of Reggae at bahrija
He is very well known for this kind of jobs. (sandblasting)
Mob 99491447
I do not know about any prices.

baghira

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grit Blasting and Arcspray Metallizing is what i do for a living. I am based in Mriehel, anyone who needs this sort of work done can give me a call on 99490531, ask for Mike.

I also do Arc Fusion Splicing but thats a different matter altogether.

malvizzu

For trailers - Philip from Birzebbuga 99151160. He's a great guy and does a solid, neat job. His prices are very gooooooddddd! I've had mine done last week and is in for galvanizing.
Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

baghira

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi, if anyone requires stainless steel welding on any kind of jobs please note my mobile no: 99895312 , Stephen.

robby017

for original Tohatsu/Nissan outboards and parts (made in japan), excellent customer support(over the phone and via email) and shipping in circa 3 days (mine arrived in 2 days). www.etrememarine.co.uk
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

salmon

Naqbel mieghak mija fil mija "MALVIZZU" For trailers - Philip from Birzebbuga 99151160. Xoghol ta vera u mill-qalb jiena ghamilt karru u maintenance fuq iehor u ma jiddispjaciniex.

baghira

For any type of work concerning Fibre Glass and more, especially on boats. Including:

Fibre glass bubbles and scratches,
repairing of missing fibre glass parts,
gel coat and two pack paint spraying,
anti-fouling and all over polish,
service on cables and push and pulls, etc.

With more than 30 years of experience in this work.

Call on 99591084 for free a estimation.