• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Federation Meeting with Fisheries Board Sub Committee for new Sport/Recreational

Started by frabel, November 12, 2012, 20:03:22 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Granitu

Quote from: Bin_Gaffer on February 12, 2013, 01:26:43 CET
Ejja guys, kurag... pressure pressure pressure, ekk jejd il coach....

I think its time we start getting nasty with the authorities - and this is the perfect time!
Good season so far.....

Destination Sea

1 jien hadd mill fisheries ma staqsieni x appart nuza
2. hadd ma staqsieni fuq zoni

kull ma ghamlu baghtu biex nhallas , hallast w baghtu il ktieb b' appart li jista jintuza fuq wara.

allura  li hadd iehor staqsuh w li hadd iehor le  ...x qed jigri.

jien kontra  iz zoni w l appart ghandu jkun car mhux hafna termini godda etc..
Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

shanook

Ian kill minn irceva il ktieb ghandu mnizzel apparat. Pero jekk tmur biex izzid jistaqsik ghaz zona

The_Gaffer

Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

shanook

Le Joe, Jien ma tantx ninkwieta, naghmel dak li jigi f'rasi. Naf li mhemx ligi Jew legal notice fuq din, ghallura ma jodd xejn.
Imma tal biki li ghandna rapresentanti li huma daqsekk passivi, tal biki ukoll li lMalti jaccetta dawn l'abbuzi ta poter.

The_Gaffer

_\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

The_Gaffer

_\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

Pauline Tuna

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20130227/elections-news/labour-government-to-consider.459338 -

IS THIS RELATED TO US ( MFA - MFB - MFC - S) ....AS THIS ISSUE WAS NOT WELL CLARIFIED...ONLY BIRDS WAS THE ISSUE - THOUGH CERTAIN FISH SPECIES ARE ALSO 'WILDLIFE' - plse who is responsible, thanks to look into it...

shanook

I sure hope it applies to fish as well. So that those who do not observe the rules will be stopped. wouldnt it be nice to snorkel and see some fish in the water again!!!!!!! wouldnt it be nice not to see Pariti blocking the bays of Malta!!!! Wouldnt it be semsible not to see kids using Kulpara to catch fish!!!!!!!!!
Rules are good as long as they are sensible and reasonable.
Everyone has a right practice his hobby, We catch fish and there are those that love to observe fish swimming in the sea.

Pauline Tuna

Shanook...its good to note that youre correct in your two (2) mentioned points...though there is a lumpsum of other criteria were one has to think about visa vie to enforce the present laws related to wildlife iregularities !!...to enhance what is stating one has to see for a perspective point of view to all aspects discussed by us ameature....some examples are...limited of catches, catches of species, gear types for hunting etc etc...a never ending !!

shanook

ah usually bag limits are related with species that are on the decline. I agree with bag limits but not for the sake of others, to help propagate the fish yes. I also agree with conservation zones as long as they are reasonably placed and aided with wrecks. Regarding species there are already fish sizes in place so no arguing that everyone accepts them although I dont agree with the size of the grouper I think that the grouper should be allowed to be caught small and the big ones should be left alone. Now if deep fishing no use letting go a fish that has decompressed.
All you have said is right and if there is consultation and the rules in place are in agreement with the amateur fisherman than the enforcement can only help us.
There are other things that can be adopted to conserve certain species. but its not that difficult to come to an agreement as long as the rules are discussed by the amateur for the amateur with a sense of responsibility, not with egoism.