• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

How To Know Where To Fish FOR TONIGHT!

Started by RoOnEy, August 28, 2009, 15:21:14 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

RoOnEy

Hey guys i'm both new to this forum, and to fishing in general!

I would like to ask a couple of simple questions....

1) Where is it best to fish tonight?
2) How do you know (they told me according to the wind's direction... but I still have no clue hehe) where are the best places to fish?

Btw I would like to fish from the shore with a reel rod.

Thanks in advance  :)

robby017

try the jetty in mellieha near tunnynet.....

Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

robby017

Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

RoOnEy

Thanks mate,
but how do you decide?

Eg, if the wind comes from the north...should i go to beaches where the wind would be in favour of north winds? (that is there would be waves coming in? or vice versa?)

placebo

depends for what you're targeting.

as a beginner i suggest you go to a sheltered place where the wind comes from behind you.

it's not easy to describe in words what and where to fish in just a simple message. welcome to fishing
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

RoOnEy

Hmm thanks guys. One time though I would need a little course on where to fish on what days  :)
Im off! Hopefully I catch enough fish to take a picture and put it on this forum  :D

Jamelusp

Lupi ~ A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work.

fisheye

Hi rooney welcom to the forum, if you are a total begginer in fishing I would suggest to find a fishing buddy with a bit of experiance, It is not easy to find somone ready to share his knowlege and if you find one try to hold tied to him ( this forum is where you can find one) . Fishing is about trial and error there is no instruction books although there might be some guidelines. Good luck 
Buccaneer 147 powered by Yamaha 85