• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Up for cost sharing trips between 27th of Oct and 2nd of Nov!

Started by Alan - Brighton, October 22, 2009, 06:21:36 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan - Brighton

Hi guys,

I'm on the Island for 10 days from Saturday and am up for joining a cost sharing party or 3 while I'm there.
Already had contact with the gaffer (thanks and hope to see you next week some time) but am still up for other ideas if anyone has a space to fill.
The summer species are going quiet in the uk now and everybody is concentrating on catching the first run of cod in the english channel, so it would be great to target something new in Malta.

Alan.

alfadelta

Hi Alan, will be going out sometime next week when the weather calms down if you want to join.
A Bad Day Fishing still beats a good day at work...

Alan - Brighton

Hi, sounds good to me...I can't bring much gear over though so what would I need?
I'm staying with family in Melliha but will have a car....where are you based?

alfadelta

dont think there is need to get anything really unless you have some sort of killer lures :-) My boat is in Msida.

Alan - Brighton

Have to look that up on a map!
I can bring some of the lures we use here for cod, pollock, bass etc but don't know if they'd be any good out there?

Alan - Brighton

Just looked at the map and if I'm not mistaken I pass that on the way to Valleta so should have no problem finding you...lets hope for some good weather.
I'll pm you my number as may not have internet access when I'm over.

camkev

Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

alfadelta

Great Alan

Kevin, hope you are coming too.......if not I hope your killer lures join :-)

camkev

Where will you be staying Alan?Maybe we can come for you!!
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

gzarb

Sejjer ghal tal qiegh!!

Alan - Brighton

I'm staying at my mums place in Melliha, she's lived out there for about 5 years.
Not sure exactly where now as she moved a couple of months ago.
It's no problem for me to get a car as one of her old neighbours rents me one when I'm over.

bigboy

Hmmmmmm killer lures kev :P Your lures with my modifications eee x tahseb sihbiiiiiii ???? :P

alfadelta

Kane I hope you will be joing us too you know that you and Kev have an open invitation with me

robby017

dak mhux kane trid tghidlu imma Captain Big........ inkella ma jigix. lol
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

Alan - Brighton

Have pm'd you my number alphadelta....looking forward to arriving on Sunday and meeting some of you guys later in the week.