• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Social Events - 2009

Started by skip, April 06, 2009, 18:15:28 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

ForTuna

ForTuna

Triumph 170cc - Evinrude 75 E-TEC

skip

It's nice to meet up at these things where aren't anything organised so a let's all meet at this place, at this time. Good seeing you all and having the spearos along as well :)

shanook

Enjoyable evening, nice place but the company was better. Well done guys.

camkev

Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

maltembu

A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn't know what a patient man she married !

There is no such thing as too much equipment.

Granitu

sorry for not turning up but ended up tired after a nice dive... off to the sea today too  :P :-*
Good season so far.....

suffrun

Another enjoyable evening as usual..........well done skip and co.

chrifene

Well done guys, I had fun meeting with some of the MFF members. I personally encourage those new members like myself to attend such events to get to know more each other. Thanks to all.

Destination Sea

sorry coundnt make it. at about 6.30 mother in law 81 fell and had to taken to hospital with the ambulance.Lucky there wasnt any fracture as we initially taught . she better now however she cannot standup or walk but improving. for next time hope its soon ;D.  Nice that you had a good time and met new faces. Best wishes to the winners of the competition.
Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

skip

shanook

God to hear she is ok......c u next time Ian

baghira

Hi guys.
Well we ended up there till about 1am or a bit earlier, that meaning we enjoyed it.
Pitty I could not drink since the day after we went to sea, but really enjoyed that nice piece of horse meat, and our friends their rabbit, and at a very reasonable price indeed.
Good company guys. we are a nice goup of sexy individuals. :-)
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Destination Sea

Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20