• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Cost Sharing fishing trips on Sailing Yacht GEISHA

Started by Dave, April 08, 2007, 06:28:15 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Hi all,
Hope you had a good winter and those of you who fished, braved the cold.. My girlfriend  ( who loves gutting fish) and I, spent a month in the south of Thailand this winter in pure fishing BLISS. A place called Kho LIPE ...Wow what a dream! Our fishing fantasies finally came through.. We would hire a long boat for the day and come back LADEN with all sorts of fish including, shark, tuna, redsnapper and mega colourful bottom stuff. We really enjoyed sharing with the CHAO LAI villagers..

Anyway I own a 40ft luxury yacht called GEISHA. Its a Danish built IMX40. It's a high quality very fast ( cruises at 7-9 kn) sailing yacht, ideal for trolling, and slow bottom stuff.  Guys I LOVE TO FISH, however have to pay the bills, so spend a good time chartering. However should you be keen to charter then, feel free to call at any time and we can discuss options. If you know SimonG or Andrew Harvey,then they can tell you all about it. !! Its ideal to sail off to Lampedusa, Pantalleria, or just sunset trolls...etc. Sleeps 8 but 6 is more ideal for long trips. I'm berthed at Portomaso. tel 79497523 I'm willing to take you out for peanuts, especially if I learn something.... Dave

skip

I've heard lots of good things about Geisha and your many fishing adventures! SimonG is always mentioning how successful you are when you go out fishing.

If you have any further info on the boat, if you have rods holders, your own equip or ppl need to bring their own rods etc that would be good.

So forum members you have a very kind offer from David for cost effective trips, a sailing boat is perfect for going far out for the big stuff!

Skip

kempy

i am very interested so any more info you can stick on the site would be great
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office

A woman who has never seen her husband fishing,doesn't know what a patient man she married

ganni

hey dave, im interested in such fishing trips. do you go for single day trips offshore trolling??
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today