• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

electric reel deep sea

Started by shanook, February 19, 2010, 18:26:40 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

guido99

Ok im in for one if all checks out.
Hey, what part of "Bring your own Beer" didn't you understand ?

malliadan

oh out of my budget sorry guys

Daniel

shanook

Shanook x1
Visa x1
Gaffer X2
(xxx)x1   .....{was sent a pm so maybe wants to stay anonymous}
Guido99 x1

6 so far....

shanook

Nick If I was 100% sure about the supplier I would have just ordered but I need to check and recheck to make sure that all is ok. Thats why it has to be an order of at least 10 reels. As soon as I get the ok and the final price i will post to the ones interested only so if they want to resell, they will have their margin of profit as they seem fit.

caldaland

is the X-9HP the same as the command x-9sp? can someone post the specs please so we can judje better?

skip

Good point coz to be over 50% cheaper on something like an electric reel would have all sorts of alarm bells ringing in my head. The most obvious being a total scam, you send your money and never get anything.....the second one being the reels are a fake/copy (china special). Other things to watch out for are if the seller asks for a wire transfer, money order (Western Union etc).

To me the only options would be Paypal or Credit Card so that you have some element of protection. I'm sure these things have crossed your mind hence you are double and triple checking.

camkev

I would give them a call...once was going to transfer money and when i called the number an old lady answered the call...it was a scam.By the way country was Indonesia
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

shanook

I am going a bit farther than that .................we will see what happens.......

camkev

Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

robby017

watch out for the monsoon if you do :-p
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

caldaland

is the X-9HP the same as the command x-9sp? can someone post the specs please so we can judje better? sorry for the repeat but i got no answer.