• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Fishing charters.

Started by Ste F, April 18, 2010, 16:25:55 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Ste F

Hi guys, I was just wondering if any of you run fishing charter trips from your boats? (Those of you who have them ) as I will be looking for a trip out to do some boat fishing when I come over in June. Thanks in advance for any info. Steve ;)

redbus9

What dates are you in Malta and where will you be staying and do you have a contact number in Malta and do you have your own gear?
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

clutch_kick

Official Molix, Major Craft, DUO and SeaSpin agent for Malta.

skip

You looking for a cost sharing type trip or a dedicated charter?

The_Gaffer

In the coming days, the Malta Fishing Forum will be promoting its own Cost Sharing Fishing trips for the upcoming season. 
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

blueskip

Excellent! I arrive on 7th July can I put my name down for 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th its the wifes birthday on 9th but I will take her out for a meal in the evening to make up for it ;) What??????
Blueskip

Ste F

Thanks for the replies guys. I will be in Malta from 15th June and will be staying in Qawra. I don't have any boat fishing gear,only shore. I won't mind going out as part of a group or individual, as long as we enjoy ourselves and catch a few fish. Any one who can help me, send me a P.M and I will get back to you with my mobile phone number. Once again, cheers very much, Steve ;)