• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Alongi Competition 1st Prize

Started by skip, April 24, 2010, 08:11:41 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

The Malta Fishing Forum Presents the 'ORIS Alongi Competition' currently scheduled for the 29th June 13th June (Weather/Fish Dependent), and we are currently working with the main Sponsor ORIS Swiss Watches represented in Malta by Jos. Debono Jewellers to bring you an outstanding competition to be remembered. Other sponsors have already confirmed their participation and more information will be posted soon, stay tuned!

We have been mentioning and hinting that the first prize would be something outstanding and I'm pleased to confirm details of the 1st Prize, an ORIS Regulateur "Der Meistertaucher" 49mm diving watch that will be supplied in a water proof rugged case. The watch comes with both a rubberised diving strap as well as a metal strap that can be inter-changed with the included tools.

Retail Price: €1900

More Information can be found by registering at http://www.oris.ch/myoris/register.aspx?ln=en

fishfinder

:o that's something I will surely do my best to win ;D

Thanks Skip and all sponsers.
Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

Destination Sea

can i bring along frozen alongi ;D Thnks skip and Jos debono jewellers
Marino Iside 500 - Etec 90
Buccaneer 130 - Mercury 20

shanook

Well done skip and Joseph Debono Jewellers.

I have an alunga from last year still in freezer, good thing I didnt throw it..........

bigboy

Well done skip and Jos Debono Jewellers :)

Alunghiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

The_Gaffer

Well done everybody involved. Special thanks to Skip, for your tireless efforts and dedication towards this forum, and the organisation of this competition.  Our appreciation and gratitude goes out to Jos Debono Jewellers, who have worked hard together with Oris our main sponsor for this year.  Last but not least, thank you to all the other sponsors who have already pledged their support to this competition.  We are still processing sponsors, so I will refrain for now from mentioning the names.  But I can assure you all, this year the Oris Alongi Competition organised by the Malta Fishing Forum will definitely be recognised at a national level.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

blueskip

Glad I cant fish it, I would be frightened to wear a watch that cost £1800 :o My Discovery only cost me £200 more than that! ::)
Blueskip

robby017

well done to all....... pity i'll have to give this one a miss, if and only if, it takes place on the 13th(last exam is on the 15th)........ no magic lures  this time skip, you're safe....
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

Spirit of Jason

Well done Skip, many thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this match and the Forum in general.
The watch will look very nice on my wrist. ha ha.

ganni

Very well done skip and thanks for the effort :)

just one question...maybe it is silly

the watch goes for the skipper of the winning boat, will the crew members get any prize?
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today

skip

:)

Prizes will be as follows:

1st Skipper, Crew, Crew (3 Trophies)
2nd Skipper, Crew, Crew (3 Trophies)
3rd Skipper, Crew, Crew (3 Trophies)
4th
5th
6th

Biggest Fish + Trophy

Detailed information concerning these prizes will be posted in due course once we have finalised the additional prizes from our sponsors. As you can see we are catering for 3 prizes/trophies per boat in the 1st-3rd category, if a boat wants to have more people entered that's up to them but they will not have prizes/trophies.

baghira

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's amazing.

I have to take part. What are alungi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

robby017

Silv, last I heard it was a bird! ::)
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

The_Gaffer

Guys - We are finalising deals with sponsors and support teams.  We should be in a position to announce the full prize lineup very shortly.   
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

baghira

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is already enough for me..............
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh