• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Maltese fishing magazines.

Started by Adriano, May 09, 2010, 09:39:47 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriano

Hello again, friends.

I am a Spanish angler and should like me to know some sport fishing magazines (paper) from Malta. I don´t know the Maltese language.

Have you any of those magazines that publish topics of feshwater articles or saltwater, no import.

Many thanks to you.

Kind regards.

Adriano

OKUMA-1976

hola adriano
there used to be il-passa recently changed name to il-passatemp(mainly hunting & bird trapping only one article about fishing)

editors http://www.kullhadd.com

cannot think of anything else...

but here is the best source for types of fishing practiced locally.

Adriano

Thanks friend for your information.

Regards.

Adriano

Sorry friend.

I don´t find some e-mail of the EDitor of that Maltese magazine, do you know him?

Thanks again.

Best.

OKUMA-1976

Adriano

Thanks again, friend.

But, it´s a newspaper, no magazine, Is it right?

Regards.

MartinB

why would you need a magazine when there is a forum like this? informative and interactive where you get your questions answered by people who fish instead of a salesman trying to sell you the latest gizmo :)

Adriano

Sorry, friend, because should like me to have a couple of those magazines from your country with some article mine published, only.

If you have more magazines (paper), let me know, I glad to you.

Thanks.

All the best

MartinB

As far as i know the only "magazine" (its actually more like a paper) was the one mentioned above & that was more hunting and bird trapping oriented,with only 1 or 2 articles about fishing as mentioned above.
If your thinking along the lines of a maltese version of "Angler Times" or "Total Sea Fishing" no my freind it dosen't exist
Regards

Adriano

Thanks to you, MartinB.

But, I cann´t find the e-mail of the Editor of that magazine that you comemt me, do you know him?

Many thanks and we are in contact.

Adriano

MartinB

No my freind i don't know him personally but i got this off the site link posted above,which is the e-mail to the editor ittri@unionprint.com.mt
Regards

Adriano

O.K. thanks Martin,

I will comment you....

Regards.

Adriano

Adriano

Sorry Martin, forget say you if this e-mail is of the Editor of the "www.kullhadd.com" magazine (paper), this magazine write on hunting also, Is it right?

Best reegards.

Adriano

OKUMA-1976

hola adriano

i got the e mail address to IL-PASSAtemp

joemar@maltanet.net   this is correct

good luck

OKUMA-1976

correction correction

sorry adriano

joemer@maltanet.net this i copied from the paper itself.