• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Hello from hospital

Started by baghira, November 27, 2010, 20:40:05 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

baghira

Hello my dear friends.
I am recovering from the operation at Mater Dei.
Everything went fine during the operation so now I just have to wait and recover and hopefully i get back to the sea as normal as i was before. I praise the lord for this.

You know...this interactive piece of equipment is fantastic, better than a laptop at home ; :)
I need to tell my she to buy me one. The cleanliness here at hospital is fantastic, and the staff are absolutely gorgeous, some nice nurses by the way. I am the entertainer of the ward, i got up from the theatre singing they said ;D and every here and then i go to make the day of some patient a bit more lively so that they forget some of the pain.

I already did this operation 15 years ago and the recovery was terrible, but this time i thin they changed the packing material and i am absolutely fine with no pain at all. Although the worst has sill to come when they remove it after 3 days.

Anyway good night and god bless you all m friends.
This forum fulfills my day in some good company. We have to organise something for the festive season
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Saupe

Altough I dont know you , I am very happy that you are recovering  :)
I only fish on days that end in "Y" ...

clutch_kick

Get well soon baghira! Too bad i have to be away for a few days, i would have come over to visit you :)
Official Molix, Major Craft, DUO and SeaSpin agent for Malta.

Shaftbomb

Get well soon mate - keep being an entertainer for the nurses - time will fly....

caldaland

Arti2

Get well soon Baghira! And TC.
Maltese to English Names visit www.renotonna.yolasite.com

BIKRI

Albatross 380 powered by 9.9 mercury and 3.5 tohatsu.

Wife : "you shall never fish again"
Husband : "find a lawyer"

shanook

tajba silv, its a pity with those nice nurses and u cannot dive oh well........GET WELL soon mate and behave.............

ken82

GW soon

Tal laham l hazin minn kliemek anke nahseb jaqbadni l bard :-X :-X :-X

Granitu

Get well soon Silvio,

It shows how passioned you are about spearfishing. Wait to see the breakfast baghira, personally i never liked their tea. But the food is up to standard
Good season so far.....

robby017

gws baghira......... fej nistaw insibuk?
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

bigboy

maltembu

A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn't know what a patient man she married !

There is no such thing as too much equipment.

SEAFOX

Aw Baghira - hope that all was successful with your operation and wish you a speedy recovery. Take care buddy and God Bless. PS:- get some of those lovely dedicated nurses to join the MFF, we need some new blood!

Jonathan

Get well soon and well done on the way in which you chose to make excellent altruistic use of your time in hospital to cheer other patients in need... that is a very noble gest!  :)
---- www.BoatLinkMalta.com ----
The Website For 2nd Hand Boats