• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

members barbeque

Started by Simon G, July 29, 2007, 20:09:10 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon G

we have been trying to do a get together for about a Year now
I think it is time we do it. what i am sudgesting is a bbq everyone brings their own food and drink (and maybe a bottle of wine to share)
As a date how about  saturday 25th August 2007
and as a place can be decided on later my sudgestion would be St Pauls bay on the pontoon under Vecjja

hope to meet you all Simon G
maxxon 420 with 30hp tohatsu
profesional aquarist and under water photographer
semi profesional spearfisherman

kempy

think its a great idea if we get enough people up for it
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office

A woman who has never seen her husband fishing,doesn't know what a patient man she married

twoutes

Count me in!!!! I should still be in Malta around that time. Wow a BBQ...l thought we only called it that here in Australia. Great Stuff!!!
We're here for a good time...Not a long time

Granitu

I will try to fix up something, i will call sergio(the one of the forum) a friend of mine and try to clinch something about it. good idea simon
Good season so far.....

skip

We def need to sort one out, keep saying and never doing!! my bad. Let's try and plan it for sure

ciappinu

25th August should be fine for me. Location is perfect. Count me in.
Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp

Simon G

Date has changed for the 24th 08 07 location still the same  pass the word around and let us know who is coming  ;D
maxxon 420 with 30hp tohatsu
profesional aquarist and under water photographer
semi profesional spearfisherman

gottie

twoutes

Finally arrived in Malta!!!!! Hope to catch up with you at at the BBQ on the 24th.
We're here for a good time...Not a long time

redbus9

I know the little pier in St Pauls Bay but I,ve no idea where the pontoon under Vejja is.Can anyone give me directions to where it is please,and also what time does it start on the 24th? thanks  redbus9.
If you can't eat it don't kill it.

KenChir

Map to Pontoon under Veccja

I just love Google Earth :D

redbus9

thanks Ken Chir for the map.I,ll have a look myself on google earth now i know where it is.thanks again, redbus9.

redbus9

Hi skip still don,t know what time you planned to have the BBQ.Could you post atime please? thanks  redbus9

skip

Looks like Simon did indicate a time. Shall we say aim for 8.30pm??

Skip

I'm flexible

busumark

would like to come but working night. for next time