• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

MFF/puttinu cares Magazine

Started by shanook, February 20, 2011, 12:06:55 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

shanook

As it has been posted, for the coming event that is Mff Alungi comp in aid of Puttinu Cares, the organisers are putting up a magazine with paid adverts by various organisations.
We as MFF members have been given the opportunity to have a personal picture posted in this magazine.
This can be of your beloved boat, a prize catch or a whatever you can come up with as long as it is fish/sea related.
The cost of this is of 10 Euro. This is as a contribution to Puttinu Cares fund.
There is a limited number of photos that can be included because of space. So please its going to be a first come first served situation. if you want to post here to confirm your interest or else pm me.

You can email me the pic on Shanook1@gmail.com

Thanks in the name of the Puttinu Cares and MFF

SEAFOX

Prosit Shanook, very good idea. This is what we need to keep our noble crusade going forward, a very good way of generating funds in aid of the Puttino Cares activity. I have sent you a pm booking 2 slots.

robby017

Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

SEAFOX

Halli ghalik Rob..off to the "war zone" tomorrow am. Shd be there for abt 10 days, hope they wont close the airport!

malvizzu

Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

The_Gaffer

Quote from: shanook on February 20, 2011, 12:06:55 CET
As it has been posted, for the coming event that is Mff Alungi comp in aid of Puttinu Cares, the organisers are putting up a magazine with paid adverts by various organisations.
We as MFF members have been given the opportunity to have a personal picture posted in this magazine.
This can be of your beloved boat, a prize catch or a whatever you can come up with as long as it is fish/sea related.
The cost of this is of 10 Euro. This is as a contribution to Puttinu Cares fund.
There is a limited number of photos that can be included because of space. So please its going to be a first come first served situation. if you want to post here to confirm your interest or else pm me.

You can email me the pic on Shanook1@gmail.com

Thanks in the name of the Puttinu Cares and MFF

This is a great way to promote the forum on the magazine.  We have dedicated a full page to photo's of your catch, boat, anything you feel you'd like to share.  The space is very limited, we only can accomodate 21 pictures, including a short caption to accompany the pic.  A token donation of 10 euros will go towards the Puttinu Cares fund.  Please contact Shanook.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

shanook

10 postuijiet.........ma xmisthija jien hsibt li ghanqas nilhad nitfa il post li ma jittiehdux..........vera dissilluz ghax din mhux biex nidru imma biex nejnu li minn hu fil bzonn. Skuzawni li ktibt hekk imma vera ma stennejtiex....

!0 Posts taken ......what a shame and I thought that they would be taken up immediately upon posting......I am really disillusioned as this is not show off thing but to help those who are in need. Excuse me for writing like this but i never expected it.

The_Gaffer

Quote from: shanook on February 23, 2011, 17:48:55 CET
10 postuijiet.........ma xmisthija jien hsibt li ghanqas nilhad nitfa il post li ma jittiehdux..........vera dissilluz ghax din mhux biex nidru imma biex nejnu li minn hu fil bzonn. Skuzawni li ktibt hekk imma vera ma stennejtiex....

!0 Posts taken ......what a shame and I thought that they would be taken up immediately upon posting......I am really disillusioned as this is not show off thing but to help those who are in need. Excuse me for writing like this but i never expected it.

Put me down for 1.  I didn't opt in as I too thought you would be overwhelmed with requests. 
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

robby017

Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

ganni

jien nitfa pic ukoll...umbad ghiduli xirrid namel...

nispera li naqbad xi huta biex inkun nista niehu pic taghha :p
SHIMANO---Tomorrow's tackle today

cla144

I am in too. When is the closing date for the submission of pic? Thank you and keep it up.

camkev

@shanook ..i booked 5 slots a week ago..so 5 slots where already taken  :P
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

shanook

yes kevin i know urs are counted with the 10 above... so now we are 13 in number we need 9 more and that will be a page........

shanook

Seafox x2
Camkev x5
Cadrick x1
The Gaffer x1
Shanook x1
Robby017 x1
Ganni x1
Cla144 x1

placebo

Seafox x2
Camkev x5