• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Sincere Condolences

Started by The_Gaffer, February 21, 2011, 12:42:26 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gaffer

It is with deep regret to announce that Nick's (SKIP) father passed away peacefully yesterday in his sleep, comforted by the rites of the Holy Church.  Please join me in offering our thoughts and Prayers to Nick and his family during this difficult time.  Could you all please respect the wishes of the family and refrain (DO NOT) call or send messages of condolences to Nick.  It is Nick's wish that we all post our condolences and messages of comfort here in this thread.  Nick also appolgises to all those who are still waiting for their renewed membership cards, and will ensure that the job gets done in due course.
For those of you who are interested, a mass presente cadavre will be said at the Balzan Church (main square opposite the HSBC bank) at 2.00pm Friday, 25 February.
Lord, grant him eternal rest.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

fisheye

Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
Sincere Condolences
Carmelo Azzopardi
Buccaneer 147 powered by Yamaha 85

Gan

My deepest condolences Nick. May he rest in peace.

Jonathan

My condolences Nick. Lord, grant him eternal rest.
---- www.BoatLinkMalta.com ----
The Website For 2nd Hand Boats

shanook

Condolences, may the Lord grant him peace and rest

benri

Sincere condolences Nick - May the Lord grant him eternal rest.
I'd rather be fishing.....

robby017

We want to let u know that you have our greatest sympathy, and our hearts are truly saddened. May he rest in peace.

Robert & Tiziana
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

cla144

Sincere condolences Nick. May the Lord grant him eternal rest and peace with him.

Saupe

Sincere condolences Nick. May he rest in peace.
I only fish on days that end in "Y" ...

visa

Nick and Family in our thoughts and prayers
RASCALA 24ft. with DF225 hp SUZUKI v6 4 stroke

Kaptan Jr

My  condolences Nick. May he rest in peace.
Katpan 15ft, Cuddy cabin and powered with twin 50hp TLDI Tohatsu outboard engines

suffrun

My condolences Nick. Lord, grant him eternal peace.

fabrizioviper

I am very sorry to hear this news, my condolences.
If I give you a fish I'll be feeding you once, if i'll show you how I caught it I'll be feeding you for ever.

clutch_kick

Sincere condolensces. May he rest in peace.
Official Molix, Major Craft, DUO and SeaSpin agent for Malta.

SEAFOX

Very sad and shocking news indeed. Both my wife & I are deeply sorry to hear of your dad's passing away. Sincere condolensces to all the family.