• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

members barbeque

Started by Simon G, July 29, 2007, 20:09:10 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

skip

Gf's/Wife's are welcome, as realised we didnt post that above. Simon are you brining the BBQ or do we need another one?

dcassar

Hey Guys...

Would love to come - and there is still some light at the end of the tunnel - but work may keep me away - one question....

SHALL WE BRING OUR RODS?? (you never know I might be able to catch a bit of dinner!!!)

skip

You could try!! Some beach casting

gottie

If the weather is good i'll try venture out offshore and hopefully bring the fresh catch right in !(fingers crossed). But dont rely on it, I dont want that kind of perssure on me !!!  :D

gottie

Everything still on for Friday ? Perhaps we should make a list of the number of people who will attend.

skip

Yes still on. In fact was going to post an announcement to ask people to confirm final numbers. Wifes and gf's included.

Skip

ciappinu

I will be there, and I will be coming alone.
Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp

deepsea

arghhh! was planning to come, but I am ill  :'( .....ciappinu, i will have to exlpain the downrigger system some other time....BTW - should we open a new topic about DownRigging??

ciappinu

Deepsea, I am happy you didn't make it as yesterday I completely forgot about the BBQ. Sorry guys, too much sun fishing burnt my head. Yesterday we made quite a good catch 10 miles off from St.Paul's bay. Some lampuki and sume Tumbrell.
Seabrave 14 e-Tec 50hp