• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Looking for a Company

Started by Sargos, August 26, 2011, 14:02:03 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargos

Hi,

I am new in spinning and would like to go fishing with someone who has some experience in spinning.

Please send me private message if interested.

Regards,
Sargos

clutch_kick

Hi Sargos.  Spinning is gaining popularity quickly in Malta.  It is not such a productive technique but the rewards are greater. I am pretty sure you will find somebody to spin with, but do not be discouraged to go out on your own and experiment spinning in different places.
Official Molix, Major Craft, DUO and SeaSpin agent for Malta.

Sargos

Quote from: clutch_kick on August 27, 2011, 12:19:11 CET
Hi Sargos.  Spinning is gaining popularity quickly in Malta.  It is not such a productive technique but the rewards are greater. I am pretty sure you will find somebody to spin with, but do not be discouraged to go out on your own and experiment spinning in different places.

Thanks for encouragment clutch_kick.

In fact, today I have already gone on my own and spent 2 hours spinning. I first went for an hour to Bahar Iccah and from there I went to Valletta where I spent another 1 hour. There was no sign of any fish but it was good for me to practice and gain some experience on handling the rod and trying different actions with the lure :)

J_Z

Quote from: Sargos on August 27, 2011, 16:31:32 CET
Quote from: clutch_kick on August 27, 2011, 12:19:11 CET

Thanks for encouragment clutch_kick.

In fact, today I have already gone on my own and spent 2 hours spinning. I first went for an hour to Bahar Iccah and from there I went to Valletta where I spent another 1 hour. There was no sign of any fish but it was good for me to practice and gain some experience on handling the rod and trying different actions with the lure :)

at what time you are spinning?

Sargos

today i started spinning at around 6.15am and finished at around 8.45am.

J_Z

Quote from: Sargos on August 27, 2011, 17:31:29 CET
today i started spinning at around 6.15am and finished at around 8.45am.

IMHO, and always IMHO..... useless late and long session if spinning for barracuda.

Sargos

what is IMHO dude?

What time is recommended for barracuda?
I spin mostly for barracuda and sea bass.

yogi

The definition of IMHO is "In My Humble Opinion"

lws

KIF JIBDA JISBAH(IBEXBEX)  L-AHJAR HINN AL BARRACUDA U LURE NAQRA KBIRA MATE 13 TO 15CM