• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Sajd ghal lampuki (ghajnuna)

Started by dedin, September 07, 2011, 05:18:18 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

dedin

Meta istad ghal lampuki flok ir rixa bil flixkun jiflotja fil wicc dak xlahjar lixka li tuza ? U bhala snanar liema qis lahjar? Grazzi
*** Fish now - Work later ***

bigboy

aqbad wahda u saqsija hux halli tejdlek hi x tipreferi

robby017

@bigboy - kieku kelna 'Like' button, nafasa hawn..... hehe
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

bigboy

tridu ssibu kollox lest sihbi !!!!!

morru u provaw u talmu mil izbalji bhal ma namlu ahna

caldaland

bigboy u robby. dan il-forum qieghed biex wiehed jitghallem u mhux biex nghaddu iz-zmien bin-nies.
                                                            grazzi

robby017

caldaland..... certain questions deserve certain answers.... its no rocket science...

for lampuki either a live fish or a piece of fish or piece of squid...... as long as its the most freshest possible... favorites are live garfish or vopi or bobin....  then either the same but dead but it must be fresh.... Also chunks of tumbrell or squid pieces..... again... as fresh as possible.
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

bigboy

Caldaland im very sorry, but whats the use of everyone telling you do this and do that ???? for me there is no challenge that wat..

My challenge is when i experiment with new stuf and new bait!!

And fishing is all about learning from your mistakes and not someone telling you what to do and you get it right from the first time.

I think that many here agree with my statement above!

EmicMalta

Quote from: bigboy on September 07, 2011, 10:34:54 CET
Caldaland im very sorry, but whats the use of everyone telling you do this and do that ???? for me there is no challenge that wat..

My challenge is when i experiment with new stuf and new bait!!

And fishing is all about learning from your mistakes and not someone telling you what to do and you get it right from the first time.

I think that many here agree with my statement above!

hawn hekk qed nitkelmu fuq sajda li ma tridx xi erf kbir, u la darba 1 jaf li tezisti din it tip ta sajda, taghmel 1+1 hu facli tiprova.

caldaland

nevertheless,this forum is about :teaching when one thinks he can teach and,learning when one is in need to learn. WE all have asked questions and WE all got answers. let us "coax" hobbyists like us to become members and not scaring them away. cheers!

baghira

Ma staqsiex xi sigriet kbir ta dan il-proxxmu.
Flok mar jixtri bl-addocc, staqsa hawn flok staqsa lil tal-hanut...

Kieku jien qatt ma mort u kont sejjer darba, l-istess kont naghmel.
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shanook

What seems like straight forward knowledge or simple stuff to one who is experienced, it is a mystery to the one who does not know anything about the subject. If one thinks that its a simple question, that does not automatically give him the right to be nasty. Maximum one does is not to answer and let someone else do it.
Big its true that you have to experiment but u were lucky that in those days there were fish to catch nowadays (as u well know) one goes out for lampuki and does not get a bite.  I have questioned my fishing methods and lures /bait used since i did not get a bite.Imagine one who is new and wants to go out there spending tens of Euros and not be at least half prepared.
We are here to help and we all know how much to tell and what not to. A simple set up for lampuki whether using lures or live bait will not be giving away any secrets.

toxictuna

well said especially to the comment: Maximum one does is not to answer and let someone else do it.

My tip for finding location... follow some fisherman in the morning (not commercial as you might end up in tunis!). look out for those going in circles in the same spot. Do as they do to me and to anyone ... take their fish! :)
My tip for leader: keep it thin I am now switching to max. 11 - 18kg.
My tip for lure: I think lampuki go after anything 5-7cm long now (here is where you experiment..metal spoons (not the ones for spinning but trolling ones) and small squid.
Other tips: as they told you experiment... change lure colour, type and speed.
No weights are required. Do not put to many lures in the sea at first till you get the hang of it otherwise you will spend the day untangling lines. I only use one to two myself. Do not get discouraged, you might catch 15 one day and not one the other. Best days are the calm weather days.

yogi

hafna misteri u kumidji awn malta minjaf kem tawni pariri hzina nis{ or misleading me } jahsbuk ha tohdilom il fish  manafx jin

placebo

aqbad tunnag qattaw bicciet u sannru habib .... imsell tajjeb ukoll ..... l aqwa li tkun huta friska ....... gieli anke bil bicca tal lampuka stess imissek jekk ma jkollok xejn
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

zghajru

10ft buccaneer power by Df 15 Suzuki