• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

float fishing workshop

Started by placebo, September 25, 2011, 17:57:13 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

placebo

Kingfisher Sport Fishing Association and Mister Fish Malta will be organising the float fishing workshop next Wednesday 28th September at Mister Fish Iklin outlet.

All you need to know about float fishing .... it's not the bible of float fishing but we will be sharing some good experience for all those who would like to attend and it's free of charge.

Topics to be discussed:

Farka preparation and other bread bait preparation
Setting up running float system
setting up bolognese fixed float system

All is free ....... come and share your experience .... we can all learn from each other at the end!

the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing

placebo

reminder ...... today at 6.00pm at Mister Fish Iklin

robby017

starting in 1 hour ... and 5 min  ;D 8)
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

fisheye

Just wish to say thanks to Placebo and friends for the interesting information and for the sponsor that provided the farka, pastella and other products. With the help of these professionals was possible to see how to use such items and ask questions about mullet fishing and other related methods.  Thank you
Buccaneer 147 powered by Yamaha 85

chrifene

It was a very informative and instructive workshop, professionally presented! Well done guys and thanks.

baghira

Thanks placebo...
Very informative.... and the pastella   wowowowowowow..... That's a good attractant,,,,,
A yellow fin mullet approached as soon as we opened the packet.......
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maltembu

Thanks Placebo & co.... Very interesting workshop..
A woman who has never seen her husband fishing, doesn't know what a patient man she married !

There is no such thing as too much equipment.

lazyfisherman

Prosit and a big thank you to the Team Malta members (as well as the sponsor) for a very well presented and highly informative workshop. Even though I am not a beginner, I still learnt quite a lot. It was a  nice initiative which is very much appreciated. Thanks once again.

malvizzu

An excellent workshop yesterday by Nelson & Co. Thanks for all the info. Very interesting indeed. Looking forward to another meeting. Cheers guys.
Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

Maria

Nixtieq nirringrazzja lil kull min kellu x'jaqsam biex sar is-seminar tal-bierah ghand Mr. Fish. Kien interessanti u inforrmattiv hafna u tghallimt hafna affarijiett godda specjalment jien li m'ghandix hafna esperjenza. Prosit hafna u nispera li nergghu niltaqghu ghat-tieni darba. Grazzi hafna.

ken82

Thanks u prosit hafna.

Jiena dilettant ta l spinning propja imma gejt xorta ghax seminars ta dan t tip titghallem tista min jaf xi darba ifettilli immur nipprova dis sajda ikolli bazi fuqhiex nibda.

Grazzi, looking forward ghal seminar iehor

suffrun

Well done to Nelson and co for a very informative workshop. I encourage everyone to attend for the next workshop....these guys are professionals!! Keep up the good work guys.

placebo

thanks to all that supported the event and came with a big interest ... that gives you the drive to do more and more. All for the sake of sportfishing .... there is much we can build and improve together. Should you have any fruitful pics of catches following the event please post!

malvizzu

Adrian - tried the farka this morning for the first time after attending the workshop and although not 100%, it came out quite well  ;)  Maybe next time I'll leave it a little less in the water. Catch was very poor. A small barracuda which amazingly caught itself in the hook by the tail (couldn't believe it) :o Two strilji, bobina and zabrija (all C&R). St Paul's Bay is so dead. It's like fishing in a well grrrrrrrrrrrrr  :-[
Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

shanook

i agree malvizzu it should be so full of fish but thats the situation and noone seems to notice that there is lack of fish ans why this is happening.... the entities just dont care