• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Federation Amateur Big Game Tournament 2012

Started by Gogo, March 19, 2012, 09:13:13 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

bigboy

AJAX

Did you not take your own pictures?? Come on people, surely you had a camera on board...how come no one ever takes their own pictures and uploads them???

bigboy

we have our own pictures... still did not get hold of them.... but one of the officials was taking lots of photos... possibli memx wihed tajjeb taghna ???? jew ghax inzertajna koroh allura ma tefawniex fuq il website ??? hahahahahaha

digger0579

For sure there is not going to be one of my boat or my crew as we didn't catch a single fish.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Petecraft 17 Sport with Suzuki DF90..............

The_Gaffer

Lanqas taghna mhemx ritratt wiehed  :(
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

bigboy

Problema bhal tana mela nahseb gaffer :) ax mahniex gustuzi haha

Accjolaman

U leqqes il huwt ma kellkom gustuzi eeeh HAHA :o

shanook

anki ahna big, malli thalna tidx kemm rajna cameras ifaqqaw ir ritratti imma nahseb il qara irreflettiet u ma hargux........forsi tieghek makellhomx flash bizzejjed  eh.........hahaahha
pero dawn laffarijiet jigru laqwa li kollox mar sew u ma wegga hadd.........

Pauline Tuna

Anzi....Shanook - Gaffer and all members giving out comments......there are some pics from this years competition....try to find me from the forum galleries, some pictures taken during the competition of last's year ??????....the only one photo posted was mine holding the Tuna in my garage and is listed under the title ORIS 2012.....isn't that fantastic ?????..

skip

Sorry ta Yanes, imma instead of grumbling, why didn't you bother to take some of your own pictures this year, both of your fishing activities and of others fishing around you. As if last year we didn't do enough as it was, we needed to further engage photographers for the benefit of the competitors who paid a low entry fee and got a heck of a lot in return?!

I understand you came in early this year, so you could have been on the jetty taking photo's of all the other boats coming in.....no?

With all due to respect to everyone, alot of people seem to be professional complainers yet no one wants to be at cause! Frank, Mark and other others did their very best to take what photo's they could but they had their hands busy dealing with all the boats and commotion at the weigh-in.

Pauline Tuna

Skip :)))))....i was just getting on some fire thats it, and not complaining !! :))....i caught nil this year and could not post any photos of my fish...all i could do is sit back on the wheel and hear the competition on going.....with a good cause for the St Peters foundation....just a short note - thanks for all the organizers as still i had no fish caught - i still participated and i have to say it was well organised as always did by dedicated people working all year round and dedicating all their free time for this anually event....well done boys....Skip....when u forget your camera at home, you cannot take any pictures - was it excitement !!!!...i was so prepared to take some photos, as discussed way back in previous months when uploading mine of last years comp......looking forward for more and to have it as an open sport event with other international clubs on a national event !!...we have alot to offer from our waters.....and as a result of this we had proffesionals in our way, that seems that the point has been reached internationally....well done to all !!

frabel

I was the official who was taking photos, as well as seeing to other matters during the weighing in.  I had some more photos on my camera but for various reasons they were not adequate to be uploaded on our website. (Overexposed, underexposed, people infront of fish/participants etc).  I am also waiting for some more photos from a friend of mine, and if I get them I shall immediately put them up on the website.

I did my best in the circumstances and I can assure all participants that I did not leave any photos out just because the participants or the fish were koroh.

frabel

If there are any participants who have photos which they have taken themselves and would like the Federation to put up on the website, enrol as members to our Website which is free and available to all, and once a member upload your photos.  Alternatively send me copies of the photos(digital format) to the federation email f.gh.s.d.malta@gmail.com and I shall include them in the album.

shanook

frabel, u as well as all others did a fantastic job..dont take anything personal but me i am getting old so i complain (its expected at my age)...... others are too young, they complain because they dont realise all the hussle of organising an event of this magnitude........others are born complainers and they have to keep their reputation by complaining...... others dont have a damn thing to do so they complain (its free anyways).

One thing for sure there are those that will try to pull ur leg and will try to take u for a ride whilst not meaning any harm or bad intentions