Started by white rose, July 04, 2012, 09:42:18 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

white rose

I am going boat fishing for the first time

What is the best to start with

Are lures beter than bait

Any sugestion would be great

The_Gaffer

Hi White rose - care to be more specific please. What type of boat fishing will you be doing?
Is it trolling: light/heavy
bottom fishing:  egular/deep sea

Its best if you specify what type of fish you will be targetting, and leave the rest up to the members here to proivde you with their views :)
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

shanook

and dont forget the location u intend to leave from and where u intend to go..........if u let us know the former we might suggest the latter

bmamo

If it's your first time boat fishing, i would suggest starting off for some regular coastal bottom fishing, using pater noster rig until you get a good feel of the boat.
Il-Kaptaaaan bil-piiiipa f'halquuuu

white rose

Quote from: The_Gaffer on July 04, 2012, 10:10:07 CET
Hi White rose - care to be more specific please. What type of boat fishing will you be doing?

Its best if you specify what type of fish you will be targetting, and leave the rest up to the members here to proivde you with their views :)
[/quoteity
Quote from: The_Gaffer on July 04, 2012, 10:10:07 CET

Trolling for know withe lures.....
What type of lures are best

Thanks in advance

white rose

Quote from: bmamo on July 04, 2012, 11:49:58 CET
If it's your first time boat fishing, i would suggest starting off for some regular coastal bottom fishing, using pater noster rig until you get a good feel of the boat.

It will be coastal fishing as the boat is only 15ft.......

white rose

Quote from: shanook on July 04, 2012, 10:25:57 CET
and dont forget the location u intend to leave from and where u intend to go..........if u let us know the former we might suggest the latter

I live in birzebbuga sow ill be leaving from there
Maybe go to zurrieq ?

white rose

How do you reply to a comment sombody gives you

malvizzu

Click on Quote of whoever posted a reply, hit enter twice, and type your comments. Than click Post.
Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

white rose

Quote from: malvizzu on July 06, 2012, 09:06:39 CET
Click on Quote of whoever posted a reply, hit enter twice, and type your comments. Than click Post.

Thank you

Thank you