• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Going for Albacore fishing next friday.

Started by camkev, June 23, 2008, 14:26:30 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

camkev

Going fishing for albacore next friday.One place left on boat.We are sharing the fuel.Eur 35 each.Four on boat.

Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

skip

Camkev, let us know boat type/size, where you intend to go fishing etc etc, I'm sure there will be ppl interested if they read the post in time. Does the boat keep the fish or do you share one each and then sell the rest. How many rods do you usually fish etc.

camkev

It's a 20 foot boat with cabin,powered by a 140hp v4 johnson outboard.It can take 4 rods but normally i use 3.Regarding the fish i don't know yet cause before i always paid for all the fuel.Now it's to much for me to pay alone.I was going to filfla area.Will leave pontoon msida at about 4.45am next friday.My boat is berthed near your friends boat(GAFFER'S).just a few boats away.If someone has time to come and see how i can put more rods on the boat,it will be appreciated.I posted some pics of last saturday bottom fishing trip with my friends.Caught a good amount of fish.you can see pic on bottom fishing gallery.Tks and well done for the website.

skip

Hey camkev, now I know who you are!! I was out with the gaffer last Saturday, you were the boat just down from us going out as well, tajjeb. If I remember you also have an auxiliary engine on that boat which is a good point to mention as well.

Ask the gaffer if he can help you position more rods on the boat, I'm sure he can!!

camkev

Yes it's me.I will ask Gaffer for more help.Tks