• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.
Main Menu

Hello!!

Started by fishfinder, June 11, 2008, 05:43:53 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

fishfinder

Hello Guys,

I'm new in this forum and I really like all your conversations.

In the near future I will post some of my catches and may be some new photos if we success in my new experience of deep fishing with electric reels.(if one day this wind will decide to stop blowing:(

I hope I will make some new friends so that we can share our experiences together, and I also have many more friends who will be joining us too.

thanks for all your good tips
fishfinder
Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

suffrun

welcome on board!
I'm also new to this forum and I found it of great help. Maybe you should consider joining us for the bbq which is going to be held  either on the 18th or 19th, pending poll results.

boneshaker

hey welcome on board...i m also new to this forum about a week old......i wish if u can help me with deep fishing suffrun

The_Gaffer

Welcome guys. The forum presents a great opportunity for exchanging ideas, discussions, and above all, posting queries and questions. This forum is blessed with a mix of ppl who practice both shore and offshore fishing, as well as spear fishing. I would however take up the invitation for the coming weeks' BBQ.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

busumark

hi fishfinder you still havent tried the reels. you saw the pictures of some of my catches at your work

fishfinder

Hello Mark,

no not yet and I'm going crazy to go out there and try them but it looks like god is not hearing or Prayers. I hope it get's better next week but this Saturday I will put the boat in the sea and then we'll see.

If i get something I will let you know.

I hope you left something for me :)

Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

busumark

everything is still there. too much wind

shanook

nhux ser ihallihom warajh il Buzu

busumark

l ewwel bnazzi niprova naqbadhom kolla shanook. dejjem inhalli mara u ragel imma ar razza