• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

SUMMER 2008 BARBECUE

Started by baghira, July 19, 2008, 14:46:55 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

BIKRI

Hello Baghira,

count me in Bikri x 2
Albatross 380 powered by 9.9 mercury and 3.5 tohatsu.

Wife : "you shall never fish again"
Husband : "find a lawyer"

ramio

Sorry Baghira, would love to come as we had loads of fun last time, but I'm off for a holiday with family and we will be returning on that evening. will defenitely be going strait to bed.
Can't wait to go fishing

baghira

So: baghira, buddhagrass, fishfinder, emic, busu x 2, gazzetta, seahunter, suffrun x2, dunstanx2, kalanc x 2, bikri x 2 ....

16 and counting 

Come on guys I need to see more enthusiasm, some more of the fisher men, and some veteran members!!! Are you afraid of us spearos, catching your fish :o
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

shanook

I would like to confirm but Wife has out of the blues decided we go abroad....and who am I to contradict a woman....maaaaaaaaaaa.....
if she books a later date or we come before I will drop u a line baghira.

baghira

Aw shanook, pay her the trip, and you will spend the most beautiful fishing week of a lifetime, plus an added bbq. :P

what do u think ;D Just kiddin mate..............If you will be in your mother country, let us see ya face mate..

shanook

wouldnt that be lovely....lovely..lovely (borrowed from my fair lady). gotca...have fun guys....i know u will u are fantastic company and u seemed to have all clicked together

Buddhagrass

Ejja guys ....... daqshekk biss ........ iridu iktar nies e.
If you ain't living on the edge, your taking too much bloody space

Visit my Photo Sets @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/buddhagrass

skip

99% me and the gf okay, will confirm tomorrow, latest Tuesday

The_Gaffer

Came for me. We're planning a trip to Siracuse and are still watching the weather. During this time of the year I always head up to Siracuse for a 5 day break, good food, excellent wine and why not, some shopping!
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

fishfinder

Baghira,

Till how long he will be serving drinks?
Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

baghira

aw fishfinder??
what do u mean??
As long as we stay there, reasonable time however..

fishfinder

:) that's why i'm asking cause last time if it wasn't that we had to go to work we would stayed longer.
Kaptan Leisure with Suzuki DF115 4 stroke

Simon G

maxxon 420 with 30hp tohatsu
profesional aquarist and under water photographer
semi profesional spearfisherman

skip

baghira

So: baghira, buddhagrass, fishfinder, emic, busu x 2, gazzetta, seahunter, suffrun x2, dunstanx2, kalanc x 2, bikri x 2, Simon G x 2, Skip x2 ....

20 and counting 

Yep guys,,...........................That's the way.....aha aha........I like it aha aha.