• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Fishing Tackle @ great prices

Started by SPITEC, August 07, 2008, 17:19:03 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

SPITEC

FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

SPITEC

New floats just arrived.A new system for those who love pole fishing with floats especially designed for mullet fishing and other fish found in port areas.They will be a must to have.Pictures will be posted soon. :o

mike.d.

sirena

guys, once again spitec made us happy by importing great reels and lures @ a very low price .

bought a reel , line ,floats and lures .

all i can say is that hurry up cos they are value for money .

regards

kevin.
always want to fish.... why.... cos fun ux!!!

SPITEC

Reelin

hi spitec where's the shop...i believe it's somewhere in Rabat but where exactly?
Gone fishin', be back at dark-thirty!

SPITEC

I sell from home near the bus terminus where there is the sunday market and near St.Paul's church.

Reelin

Gone fishin', be back at dark-thirty!

intermilan

mike.d.

will be paying you a visit very soon for the floats.

SPITEC

camkev

Still have to pay you a visit spitec ;)
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

SPITEC

You don't need to pay for a visit Kev just for what you buy  :P ;D

SPITEC

Good news guys today another delivery arrived.I managed to get 2 new items as sole agent.I got new hooks which are double galvanized and very durable(already tested by me and a friend of mine).The other item is Squid jigs made in USA and each one is tank tested.They just launched them in Greece this year and they are making a hit there so I pretend they do the same here (I already tried them)the once I used to catch the squid in the last picture I posted.More information and photos will be posted hopefully tomorrow and about the prices don't worry,you know my prices.

suffrun

I'm happy for you spitec, well done for the sole agency. Will be seeing you soon but was very occupied lately.