• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Fishing Tackle @ great prices

Started by SPITEC, August 07, 2008, 17:19:03 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

SPITEC

Thank you my friend.Come when you want to just send me a pm or sms before.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

SPITEC

bigboy

Dawk is snanar li ghandek bil mijja is size 9 tajbin ghal konzijiet ?

SPITEC

Iva bigboy andi bil-100 u andi bl-20.Tal-knuz bil-mija andi homor u normali.

bigboy

ok king 10x. Tista pls tibatli pm bis sizes u prezzijiet pls. (in normali mhux il homor u bil 100)

ppDavidPerkins

Hi Spitec,

Please can you tell me where the shop is located and any directions which might be useful for a visitor to Malta.

I'm going to send David over to see you to get his tackle as his missus isn't keen on him taking his own on the plane.

Thank you,

Hilary

malvizzu

Hilary - I have attached a PDF file with the map leading to Spitec's shop - FISHIN' FEVER.

Shop is in Rabat. As you go uphill through Saqqajja Hill (Telgha tas-Saqqajja), you will find a petrol station at the very top on your right. Keep to your left in the main road and pass the petrol station. You will be in Nikol Saura Street (Triq Nikol Saura). Enter St Publius Street (Triq San Publju) which is the third road on your right. Go up all the way in this street and than turn right in College Street (Triq il-Kullegg), and then immediately to the right again in Count Roger Street (Triq il-Konti Ruggieru). Fishin' Fever is at the beginning of this street. If you follow the yellow lines it will be easy.

Hope this helps.
Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP