• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Cirkewwa is it a good place for Cuda?

Started by intermilan, September 14, 2008, 07:02:17 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

intermilan

thanks for the comments, but which side of Cirkewwa, were the boats come in? or on the other side

Diplodus Sargus

Ghal limsell gherq ta hanzir frisk trid lahwa. Dak jigdmu u jibqa imwahhal mieghu b dawk is snien kollha li andu
Sargu imperjali

Perla 165

Perla 165 with Toyota 2.2 Litre = 70 bhp.

Frejgatina 13' with acme petrol/pitrolju 10hp.

Ghazel u Huw, Igdem u kuwl !!

camkev

L ahhar li mort ic cirkewwa kin hemm hafna cudas.Il pont ta hdejn il lukanda Riviera.Jien mort al vopi u ma qbadniex wahda.ax kin hemm hafna cudas.Mort il gimgha ta wara u kien mimli nies jistadu al cudas...kelli nitlaq l hemm. :-[
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

SPITEC

Hemm il-marfa jajdulu camkev.Hemm ikun hemm hafna cudas u klamari imma biex tilhaq post trid tibni kamra fuq il-moll u tqum u torqod hemm.Mhux worth it!
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

camkev

Iva bilhaq.Il marfa jajdulu....veru qed tghid...ax trid torqod hemm biex issib post...imma tajjeb hemm. :)
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

SPITEC

tajjeb vera specjalment ghall-klamari ghax hemm naqra dawl ta vera.
FISHING IS THE BEST HOBBY AND IT'S GREAT FOR RELAXING

mike.d.

only been down there twice, (where the boats tie up ) first time could not get in it was packed, second time had just got set up and the police moved everyone one, i have heard stories of people camping out all night.
                                   mike.

intermilan

It is true people camp all night there and the mess they leave behind is unbelievable. But what I like doing is walking along the shire and spinning, you never know could get lucky ;). I prefer to be alone, more relaxing

MartinB

The problem at marfa is that due to the huge ammount of bogue (vopi) there the cuda's dont really take any notice of lures..which makes sense really! and the cuda's drive you nuts spashing on the surface & sometimes jumping out of the water  >:(

But ive found that when your spinning from the shore if there is a huge ammount of bait fish in one place like bogue,garfish etc its very difficult to get a take on lures from that spot...in fact especially for 'cudas its alot worse than when there is no bait fish at all...imho

intermilan

Anyways, I find it relaxing fishing along the shore of marfa to cirkewwa, I got a big fish there once (it broke my rod and reel) and I believe i can get one again  :) :) :)

skip

That's the spirit!! Even though your equipment got destroyed, you're still hungry for MORE!!

MartinB

QuoteAnyways, I find it relaxing fishing along the shore of marfa to cirkewwa, I got a big fish there once (it broke my rod and reel) and I believe i can get one again   
Ive caught a few fish big from around that area too in the past from walking around the shore like you (NOT from off the crowded pier!)
Shame about your rod & reel though! but that's fishing as they say! at least your still optomistic!!