• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

February Fenkata- 11/2/2011

Started by robby017, January 13, 2011, 13:25:27 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

robby017

Gonna be organising a fenkata on the 4th of Feb 2011 with Seafox and Baghira.

Keep the night free.

More info coming in the next few days.     ;)  8)
Scorpion 14.5 feet, Suzuki 60hp & Suzuki 6hp Aux.

Authorised & Licenced Fish Population Controller

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

SEAFOX

Let's get together guys for a wonderful night where the Gaffer & the Admin Staff would be updating us on this year's busy schedule of activities. It's a great opportunity to share our knowledge and renew our friendship over a fenkata...... so as Robby stated.... do keep the night of the 4th Feb free and start enrolling once Robby posts the details.

busumark

i am working night on the 4th Feb cant make it. if you will consider the 11th Feb i can come.  If no it will be for the next one

ForTuna

ForTuna

Triumph 170cc - Evinrude 75 E-TEC

malvizzu

Count me in as well for the fenkata. I prefer eating than drinking  ;D
Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

skip

I'm in for this too but I'm away that weekend :(

framerc

Where is it going to be held?

framerc

I suggest to do it another weekend

bigboy

rammx

The_Gaffer

Quote from: skip on January 13, 2011, 19:24:06 CET
I'm in for this too but I'm away that weekend :(

I guess most of you missed the message here.  I have a slight concern.  Nick posted that he'd very much like to attend, bust asked if this could be postponed by one week.  Given the prevailing circumstances, and the fact that we will be discussing the up and coming Tournament, would the organisers consder a one week postponment?.
Also, please finalise the details on the venue, whether its members only or accompanied by wives/partners, menu and cost.  
Consideration should be given to the venue, as we need a relatively quiet environment to discuss.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

robby017

i'll be working on it this weekend Joe...... naqa busy at work bhalissa...... yes, it will be postponed, backwards or forward...... def since nick needs to be there. Re: venue.... i'm gonna work on having the place to ourselves...... this means we need to work on the numbers. I recomend + partners as they will (1) know what we're working on; (2) may be in a position to give us new ideas us guys do not think about....... but more info will be posted in the weekend.

The_Gaffer

What happened to Baghira and Seafox?...weren't they also in on organising this.  I'm sure I saw a shout which urged Baghira and seafox to get on with the organisation. 
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

baghira

Hiiiii I am here........
I will attend.... Tel me date and ask me what I am going to eat and that' all folks. hiiiiihihiiiiiii
Ear Pain aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

robby017

already discussed with seafox..... now during weekend i see what offers i get and finalise with baghira