• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Hallo from Italy

Started by Davide Seaspin, October 04, 2012, 10:04:47 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

Davide Seaspin

Hi for all,

I'm Davide, from Genoa and from seaspin.com, probably I know some guys that are registered in "my" forum.

Now I'm here also for fishing, but also to know some features about TRMC boat, in internet I don't have find nothing of interesting.

Thank's for all and for your patience.

Grazie e Ciao!!!

:)
Davide

clutch_kick

Salve Davide!! Che vergogna!! Mi sono scordato di te!! Beh qui sei nell posto giusto! Ci sono dei ragazzi che conoscono bene le barche
Official Molix, Major Craft, DUO and SeaSpin agent for Malta.

malvizzu

Benvenuto al forum. Qui a Malta ci sono delle grande barche manifatturate localmente come Petecraft, Kaptan, Seabrave, TRMC e Buccaneer. Awguri per il tuo soggorno a Malta e per la pescha :)
Fastfisher 14 Open powered by Evinrude E-TEC 50HP & Johnson 8HP

Davide Seaspin

no problem at all Clutch!  ;)

Now I'm logged here :)

I'm starting the search, and in the future, if I decide to buy sure I come in Malta, also for fishing of course!

Thank's another time! ;)
Davide

The_Gaffer

TRMC boats are locally manufactured by a family who have established themselves as a  successful business of boat building.  Their Father, Guzeppi, was without doubt one of best designers and builders of the traditional Bimbu and Kajjik boats.  These boats were made of wood.  I personally knew Guzeppi, a very down to earth, kind hearted soul.  Always ready to answer questions.  I also know all his sons, who followed in their father's footsteps.  Likewise, they to are great boat builders, but like anything else, they have moved on and now manufacture and build boats using fiber glass products.  However, the unique 'Tar-Ratal' design still features highly in each and every boat design.   A new hull design concept was recently launched by TRMC boats. You can visit their website on www.trmcboats.com
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/

Davide Seaspin

Great thank's for your information.

I love the design of the hull, look like the big fishermans! For this reason I'm searching news, pictures and videos about.  :D
Davide

The_Gaffer

Hey, Davide - Give TRMC a call.  One of the Directors is Mario, great chap. his mobile number is 00356 99828745.  he will help you for sure.
Beneteau Antares 9.80 - Powered by twin Volvo Penta D4 225HP
     _\____
       /___ \
___ /_____\_______
|_______________/