• Welcome to Malta Fishing Forum.

Contact phone number, if you are going fishing

Started by blueskip, September 16, 2008, 17:45:06 CET

Previous topic - Next topic

blueskip

We are coming to Marsascala to visit our son? (& for me to go fishing) ::) arriving at 0100 on 29/09/08 for a week, I will be looking for bait early on the morning of 29th, (I might just use breadflake for mullet from the Marsascala Breakwater) until I can get hold of some Korean ragworm, & some calamari.
I cant go evening/night fishing on 29th, because it is our anniversary, & I will be expected by "er indoors", to do the meal/drinks thing  :-X but after that I will be available to go at any time, boat or shore. ;D I have the tackle to deal with most situations. So if you want to show a "Brit" just how its done in Malta ;) or maybe even see how we do it, I can be contacted on 270148150 (ask for Victor) or leave a message if I'm already out fishing ;D
blueskip
Blueskip

blueskip

Sorry it seems that I posted the wrong contact telephone number it seems that there is an extra number in there, it should read, "Tel No 27014815, & ask for Victor, or leave a message if I am already fishing" ;D
blueskip
Blueskip

camkev

Hi Blueskip,when you will be in malta text me on 79889810 and i will take you in a very good place for mulett,if you want to join us.
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

blueskip

Camkev your number is in my book :o & I will be texting you when I arrive, I enjoy a spot of mullet fishing, it will be interesting to see if your methods are the same as ours ;D All I need now is the OK from Placebo for a trip on the boat, & my holiday will be complete ::)
blueskip
Blueskip

camkev

Ok.If i will be available i will take you for a trip on mine.But cannot promise now....it depends even on the weather.cu mate
Fishing,fishing ,fishing thats all i think about.

placebo

hi blueskip!  yes already confirmed no probs my friend.

Keen anglers are always welcome on my boat and it's free of charge no worries!

i think you have my phone number just give me a ring when you are here so the following weekend we can plan something according to weather conditions.
the fishing gods might have something for me tomorrow I'll be fishing